Thursday, June 12, 2008

0 Super Pua Day Out

Super Pua Day Out
Yesterday was a great day for me as I met Concealment, Papa, Jerry S, Sickboy, and Tyler Durden.

I travelled from Cambridge to London. On the way in to London I met a Swedish HB called Anna, and attracted her, even though she has a husband. She bunged me for the email and give sincerely strong eye contact subsequent to we exchanged information. Language Swedish with her helped me attract a lot.

I made my way to Jerry's line. Near I met Papa (and spin-kissed him on shaking hands for the first time!) and Sickboy and we went to a local diner to eat.

These are some calm guys to hang with. Jerry had to meet a chick, so Papa, Sickboy and I went into London shopping. We likewise met up with Peter S from mASF. Initial we hit Oxford Street, consequently went off in search of everyplace aloof offbeat for peacocking things that are part and parcel of.On Oxford St I opened a set of chicks who were exposure something. Papa videoed the sarge on his Clie. Sickboy allied in too. Complex, in Camden I opened a chick selling fruit. I read her mind and Papa allied too and we every one read her manner. It was a good letter - so extensively so that she gave us 10 esteem of free deliver. We took the deliver, photoed her for the records, and stirred on.

I had bought a peacocking protection which helped me open with mythical easily. I would talk to people and surrender up my protection and say I do mythical (the protection has inscription on it). In a bash shop I did a nice 4 set of 2 HBs and 2 guys. I sincerely liked that set, they were eating out of my toss. Papa videoed it all too, I had them the add up way - a inside audience for 15 account. Hardly calm.

Before meeting Papa and the guys I salutation to be border on I showed them I can rally the rally, and that set I did in the bash shop was a good be a sign of of what I can do subsequent to it goes well. I can improve a lot in some areas of agency, but that was a nice sarge IMO.

I likewise email bunged a chick in a bear shop in a couple of account, Papa recorded that one too. I'd like to see the record again, thoroughly what I literary a lot from just remark in person one time fashionable a second playback.

I sincerely had a good time with the guys, and we went back to Jerry's place transiently, consequently out again to meet TD and Concealment.

We in the field of at the place Concealment and the boys were hosting the pre-workshop session. As abruptly as I walked in I saw Concealment on my right-hand side. I did a double appeal to on seeing him in real life. It was such a dumbfound to rally in put forward and thoroughly see him right put forward 2 metres from me in the flesh. He had 2 HBs with him far-off and they were his for border on. I could see from the letter that he had won them over and they were pursuing him. I chatted to Mys and vanished him to sarge the HBs (I didn't want to put off on his sarge).

In the back of the place put forward were a large cram of guys with TD at the froth of the table. He recognised me and deskbound talking. He introduced me to the newbies and it was great to be recognised. I sat with TD and above a few points of my own to what he was teaching. He had asked me formerly in the day on the give a buzz if I would help him run the workshop that night, as he had a sore throat, but I had to appeal to the train home to Cambridge at 11.06pm, so I couldn't do it. Shit!

I sat in on the pre-workshop talk and josh a miniature on body language, non-verbal communication, chic logic, and peacocking (transmission off my new jacket!). It was Tyler's show even though and he josh well and fluidly about a innumerable of PU concepts. Concealment came back from his sarge (his chicks kissed me and Get Slightly goodbye just what we were friends of Concealment to them!). Concealment josh a miniature about the sarge he had over and done with, and I met some of the workshop attendees too.

We went outer layer and did a photo session, with many of guys airs with Concealment, Tyler, Papa, Sickboy and me. Near were some good guys put forward I felt, and I'd like to get to inform some of them better.

I had to go for my train and whispered my farewells to anyone.

The guys whispered I was one of the best guys they had met in terms of talking naturally and congruently to chicks, and that made me feel good. Sickboy not compulsory that I poverty go for attraction swift on and consequently build the rapport afterwards (the antithesis of what I smoothly do at the generation) so I will ordeal with what he has not compulsory.

Unexcited guys, and a wonderful calm day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates