Friday, August 14, 2009

0 Psychological Side Effects Of The Nlp Cult

Psychological Side Effects Of The Nlp Cult
An NLP practitioner had me questioning whether I was a paranoid schizophrenic once. (I'm not I promise). But just what damage can an amateur pseudo psychologist do?

http://www.rickross.com/reference/general/general628.html

NLP is Brainwashing.

"Much more insidious, though, is neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), the use of "language and body clues". Psychologists developed it in the 1970s to change behavior and beliefs. Cults and similar groups now use it to arouse emotions or even as post hypnotic triggers to control behavior.As well, people are manipulated to reveal secrets about themselves, usually as a sign of "trust" or "honesty", to be used as emotional blackmail - and sometimes much less subtly."I HAVE HAD PEOPLE COMING TO SEE ME WHO ARE IN A REAL MESS AFTER EVEN JUST GOING TO ONE WEEKEND SEMINAR... I have seen SUICIDAL DEPRESSION, distress within the marriage, alienation from families, loss of employment. I have knowledge of three cases where rebirthing has triggered SCHIZOPHRENIA. There are also strong undertones of racism and sexism."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates