Saturday, September 17, 2011

0 Parenting Open Question

Parenting Open Question
I mean its not a bad thing because if shes married or dating a black guy I don't think she'll care what the baby's skin color is but it just seems a little strange to me. Like a white woman who gives birth to a brownskinned baby it seems different. For example my sister is white and blonde with greenish eyes and she dates a black dude and recently she gave birth and when I saw the baby I was surprised at how dark she was because she came from a white women. She has to be at least 10 shades darker than her and like 4 shades lighter then him. The baby looks mixed sort of. I mean she has curly hair, tan brown skin, and brown eyes but she doesn't look white. She looks like a lightskin black women who's boyfriend was lightskin.I don't know it just seems awkward, imagine you're walking down the street with your mixed baby who looks nothing like you and the child calls you "mama" and people look like "what the Hell that's her baby"Does this always happen ?

Source: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates