Tuesday, October 4, 2011

0 Rehab

Rehab
I storage finished most of the week trade with my bum leg which oddly enough in my target on my leg, I storage appropriate without being seen no matter which except work and analysis my leg which has had some coincidental pua cost. Let me explain.

On Monday at the gym, I asked BVicky to help me move some power. Now, I storage been leave-taking to this gym for over a see, far afield than a nod, sudden beam, or a good daylight, I never expressed to BVicky nor knew her name until Monday that simple act of asking for help has gain me a new growing close more than real friend from which I can find more targets. In one week, I appreciate more about this cute chick with a nice body than I would storage aspiration had I storage tried to do some sly gym hook-up, like I see so many fellows try... aw, Baby you need to move arm, etc this way bs... All right, my goal inwards is to move the relationship out of the gym someplace it leads I don't care being I think I storage college no matter which very chief this week.

Which is to be ME focused. That's all I storage whole. And all the far afield bullshit and toss negligible gear that storage whole to get a woman's attention far afield than talk to her come into view stupid. On Thursday, I met some friends at Citron for Cinco de Mayo happy hour upstairs. At the first the place was moderately rigid not working and began to folks up and people came upstairs. The stools up staircase suck but I was sitting in one with my bum leg on the far afield. BMarcy ask if she might sit and I believed refusal. She gave my some sad eyes and I turned and end to talk with my friends. Overdue a because, I went to the bathroom and I grassland, she and her friend someplace sitting in both stools, she and her friend got up and believed inwards you, you can storage the stools minute. I promptly sat down and believed 'Thank you'. She hence asked what numbers to my leg and told her I was trying to be a restructured Don Juan ultimate week and capably out of order my ass and she died laughing which led to a convo about how she flat broke her leg skiing which led to convo about fear Issue which in some way I got to drop an opinion opener/convo transition about men and women athelics which got us into some verbal fun sparring with her kindly me some bad punches ie kino. I complete on the George Costanza high note, turned to my friends and believed I'm disappearance hence turned to BMarcy and handed her a pen and a extract a paper and believed inwards notate down your email' (I owe this to DYD) and without a cue she spare her acquaintance number. I requisite had asked if it was a her cell or home but it wasn't in mind. All really required to do is go home not later than I got too high and in receivership my ass again.

So what storage I college from this week. I think the most chief industry I storage college is to be ME focused. Focus on my comfort not somebody else's. Focus on my needs, not somebody else's. Focus on my happiness, not somebody else's. I think storage tour some mental line, which diverse some of the justification stuff that I storage read. It's more of a getting what I need without being lewd, difficult, or naughty. Then, it is a touch not kissing women asses nor undersized how deplorable the autograph, convo, or deeds are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates