Monday, November 12, 2012

0 Should I Dump Her If She Is Emotionally Cheating

Should I Dump Her If She Is Emotionally Cheating
Hi Folks, could you answer this question? Thank you so much for your time and care.So i found out yesterday that my girlfriend is emotionally cheating with another guy. I am devastated. I trusted her. I am so hurt right now. The pain is killing me. I can't sleep, my mind keeps thinking about her...and that guy! Chances are that they also went physical by now...:mad:I want her out of my life. But if i look into my heart i don't want to dump her because i do love her more than anyone in my life. She is the girl of my dreams. We have been together for 2 years now and we had our ups and downs just like every couplebut we could solve any, i mean any! problem on our way with ease! It felt so good, as if we were ment for eachother. But i fear, this time will be different. I feel so sad now :(Should i still dump her? Because she is not fully invested in our relationship, one part of her is emotionally somewhere else with this other guy? Problems started to pile up between me and her, because i noticed she was emotionally not fully there when we talk with eachother. Am i wasting my time if i try to talk this out with her or should i just forget about her? I don't want to :( I love her. Would you give someone who betrayed you a chance?

Reference: dating-coach-anita.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates