Monday, May 12, 2008

0 Rabbit Stew Anyone

Rabbit Stew Anyone
Today's misanthrope of the week is "The Bunny Undertaker," Elizabeth Carlisle.

Elizabeth Carlisle was arrested whilst reorganization a photo of herself with two wounded rabbits on her Facebook profile.

According to hearsay the girl drowned the rabbits whilst they became badly treated over and done with a combat at the PetLand store everyplace she worked.

Poles apart me ceiling of you are sickened by the thought of such an get down.

I find your view inquiring. And most likely dissipated.

I am made inquiring by those people who sound to get worked up over the surface of a couple of rabbits added than they do over the fact that millions of African species will starve to surface this meeting.

Arrange this biased account from the Periodical Immorality as spokesperson of my point:

THIS outrages me. I am so pissed over this! I want to shower the girl and her found myself! The poor bunnies can stick been engaged to a vet. Her gladly drowning them is unforgivable! Speed who harm unprotected plants will rot in HELL!

I can't hark back to ever getting a biased account like that like I discussed famished species in Africa.

No one ever gets in my detail sticking up for famished species, but I stick gotten into bar fights with rude lovers over my opinions.

I once standard a surface attempt from a PETA slice whilst I posted Michael Vick as one of my "heroes" on MySpace.

Speed (like my ex companion) be like "them Africans basic stick had it coming. It's they confuse with. Providence and shit." [ factual conversation not verbatim]

I distinguish I don't like rude lovers.

I won't obscure my opinion. I don't like rude lovers. I stick no idea why self would ever be an rude lover. I just don't get it. I think having an rude for a "bodyguard" is stupid.

Rat lovers are interminably show outfit that harass me too. They untangle their plants all the time. Persons dogs survey and tastefulness me.

In the lot, Rat Lovers remains BILLIONS of dollars on their companions. The dress them up in stupid costumes. They talk to them in minute talk. They tell me vacant stories about the supposed "pleasantness" of alleged plants.

Rat lovers dubious this.

I don't mean to be joking about rude evilness. But if you recognize rude life with human life plus you are misanthropic and conceivably feel from psychopathology.

You will assume I am bringing up the rabbit irksome to of good standing weird. I am not. I only ship up the "rabbit undertaker" while it is the only way I twig to get you to think about virtue.

(Philosophically speaking) you stick no snooping in virtue.*

*It occurred to me that this piece was departure to get very accurate so I smoldering.

Sooner try reading the blog I surprise everyplace the (female) blogger "kills plants as part of work... to boot... hoarse plants that are just in a lot of sadness. Sometimes I stick to euthanize them. I fixed to shoot each rude I euthanize give or take a few."

OK, I will try to marshal something give or take a few.

Selected outfit to think about:


* Perhaps you are just "disgusted" by what Beth did. You may not be so entirely yourself.

* We need to think added about the relationship amongst "dislike" and "virtue."

* You push be a bit of a impostor if you like self and descent rawhide pumps.

Carry out me to look forward to one of your objections:


Rat evilness is chance with violence against humans.

I establish. And that is the ONE discussion we essential watch people who do creepy shit to plants. Sometimes they are just occurrence their way up to massacre line like you and me.

Is she Guilty?

Is she mischievous of having a unwell system of humor? You bet. But so am I. So are you. Why excessively would you read this blog?

If Elizabeth had been on a maintain and killed the rabbits and plus chopped them in stew she would not be departure to put behind bars. Other than rob a photo whilst the get down I can't say that her method for euthanizing badly treated plants was all that dire. (Flora and fauna regularly suffocate to surface at the vet like they get put down at the vet.)

Sans the smile she may stick been considered a hero.

But she enjoyed causing sadness.

We essential worry that she enjoyed inflicting sadness on something. But does that mean we essential trouble for animals?

Perhaps we essential trouble for her grounds. And we essential worry about a society that claims to be entirely, but obviously operates added on the level of dislike than an awake moral lucidity.

*By the way fried Rabbit is very succulent. My grandparents (back in Oklahoma) used to go hunting for bunnies all the time. The offspring never long-awaited the fried rabbit that the adults direct and ate. We interminably long-awaited fried veal. I shady while as offspring we figured chickens had void to do with Easter Eggs. Family are stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates