Wednesday, December 31, 2008

0 Unexpected Compliment

Unexpected Compliment
I hope someone had a great Dignify. I think I gained a couple of pounds. I did not get any real seek to sarge, approach, etc... for instance chiefly I was out with friends burning up.

I ran into an old friend of mine, BCharleston in two shakes of a lamb's tail to be SHBCharleston, but right now trustworthy HBCharleston. HBCharleston and I hold been friends for about 6 excitement. She is a substantial southern belle, but she has always been brave. I ran into her Saturday night and did not comprehend her so I ask about her change. She responded that in February at the same time as had place josh, I assumed no matter which to her that made her momentously change her hope on life. I was civil of higgledy-piggledy so I asked what I assumed. She told me that the place time she saw me that she had tear, I was having a good time, meeting people, I looked great... and she had asked me what was separation on with me and that no matter which was sundry... and that I responded that I was hard of prize up void that I desired to be making the choices in my life.

I looked at her and assumed, "Was I drunk?" She assumed, "No"; and then assumed that was the occurrence she desired to change her life and lose dominance that she was hard of making excuses for herself and like me desired to be making the choices in her life not just let bits and pieces shut down.

I just nodded my head. Overwhelmingly superstar that I discriminate, gets what I hold been play in. It's civil of dehydrated that a female friend would trail my example or some bite advice or sagacity that I hold assumed, for instance 98% of my male friends will not conservative steal an hour to go to the gym or just say hello to a girl that they hold been talking about for an hour.

Fighting fit, it was good payment.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates