Friday, January 23, 2009

0 Singles And Dating Open Question I Like This Girl But Im Not Sure If She Likes Me Back

Singles And Dating Open Question I Like This Girl But Im Not Sure If She Likes Me Back
Okay well I work with this girl and she also goes to the same school but the thing is she flirts with a lot if guys and before this incident I stopped thinking about her for about 2 months well I'll tell you the story now Well after work me and her were gonna go take a bus home. but my friend asked if he can come along, I didn't mind and I said its alright so he came with us then while we are walking to the bus stop they start flirting the start holding hands and Doing stuff ( I felt like the third wheel ) then next thing you know they start hugging tickling each other and holding hands. After that day i forgot all about her Until 1 week ago she started flirting with me then today she starts flirting with my best friend now.... What Should I do Forgot about her and completely stop thinking about her? OrKeep liking her and see what happens?

Source: art-of-kisses.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates