Tuesday, February 17, 2009

0 Ask Relationship Experts I Regret Not Dating Enough Before Getting Married

Ask Relationship Experts I Regret Not Dating Enough Before Getting Married
BECKY ASKED RELATIONSHIP EXPERTS: "My husband has been my only sexual partner and I am starting to find myself having a lot of regrets about my lack of intimacy with other men before we were married. My husband has had multiple partners before we were married and I find myself holding a lot of resentment and anger towards him because of this. I feel like if I would have had more experience I would not have such a hard time dealing with all of his one night stands. My husband and I had a pretty good sex life before we were married but almost immediately after our wedding day it has become pretty nonexistent. We now have two kids and life is pretty crazy so I find myself looking back thinking I made a big mistake not experiencing more physically especially since he has had so much experience. We have been married for almost 9 yrs now and I love him very much but I am not sure how to deal with these issues without losing my marriage. I feel terrible and can't find a way to tell him how i feel without him taking it personally. Any help would be greatly appreciated!" "- Becky (30, Philadelphia, PA)" likebot bgcolor = '; likebot url = 'http://advice.lovedetour.com/?p=9081'; likebot type = 'horizontal thumbs';

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates