Saturday, February 14, 2009

0 Romantic Pick Up Lines To Say To Girl

Romantic Pick Up Lines To Say To Girl Image
Some dude from yahoo answers had a cool question. Now, its obvious he hasnt taken my secret quiz, but ignore that, and focus on his question, and how I answer it.

QUESTION:

What are some romantic pick up lines to say to a girl? What the question says. (:

MY ANSWER:

Well, there are a lot of good pickup lines, some which can sound romantic, and some not.

It's seems from your question that you are asking for a quick cure, something that will immediately make the woman fall in love with you. Well, let me tell you a little secret. A pick up line or an opener is just a start, it doesn't guarantee anything. Still, first impressions are very important, so let me give you a few tips.

If you want your first line to come off as romantic, it's best to simply be normal, honest, and sincere.

You can go up to her and tell her something like "HeeeyI just saw you.and I think that you areabsolutely attractive."

I put the dots to show you that IT'S WAY MORE IMPORTANT HOW YOU SAY IT than what you say. So, say it slooowly with a confident seductive voice while looking her in the eyes all the time!

Even though you can come up with some lines yourself now, I'll give you a few others.

"Excuse me, I like you and I would like to get to know you."

"I don't have clever pick up line or anythingI just came over here to meet you."

Labels: witty pickup lines  best dating advice for women  good night pick up lines  pick up lines for a girl  mens dating advice  times online dating  pdf body language  meanings of body language  body language communication  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates