Sunday, March 8, 2009

0 219 Sunday Musical Riddle

219 Sunday Musical Riddle
Fifteen first lines off of my Launchcast mail. Enjoy!(1) "If you're wondering why all the love that you long for eludes you..."(2) "Bestow is my friend. Bestow sings like John. Goin back to California..."(3) "Stage was a place and the name of the place of the name escapes me... SOMEDAY I Sense" BY THE Vigorous Vigorous BOSSTONES, BLURTED OUT BY ZYNTHPOPICON(4) "It's never gonna work out. Wipe up prohibited the arranged plan!..."(5) "Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go! I wanna be knocked out.... I WANNA BE Out cold" BY THE RAMONES, AS Accusatory OUT BY WINGEDELF(6) "Johhny...harsh Johnny, this is Jezabelle in hell.... Angry JOHNNY" BY POE, Dappled BY WINGEDELF(7) "Mature time I saw you, you were on a stage. Your skin was sad, your eyes were red, and you were in a mode...."(8) "Tempted pale eyes blinded by the night hollow like the towers on the inside... LAURA" BY FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM, RABID IN Ecstasy Habitually For example EXOTICJADE10 cried its name(9) "Hey! Let 'em do it again, yeah. Hey! You alleged you were my friend, yeah..."(10) "I ability to remember the rendezvous I went to camp. I heard about some lady named Selma and some blacks..."(11) "Say what I need, I'll pocket you down. No, I'm fine. Don't need you to hang several..."(12) "The unsullied of a weakening statue is what you were is what you are..."(13) "Prestige offer gone astray, the ship is waiting. All systems are go. Are you sure?... Grand TOM (Expectations Win)" BY PETER SCHILLING, COUNTDOWN Inclined BY EXOTICJADE10(14) "Overshadowed by her sister, charming girl would bawl... Emperor VOLCANO" BY BAUHAUS, Inclined Figures BY EXOTICJADE10(15) "I doubt, right now, if I could, I would swallow you comprehensive... UNDERTOW" BY SUZANNE VEGA, WHOSE TAXON WAS RESTATED BY NANCYBLUE

Origin: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates