Friday, May 8, 2009

0 Sweet Romantic Pick Up Lines

Sweet Romantic Pick Up Lines Image
Agree with me or not, but the minute a stranger (especially men) gives compliments to a women for no reason, my alarms buttons go off. I think that's one reason most pick up lines that call women angels, princesses, beautiful or gorgeous might be failing for men.

Guys, if you use a COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP LINE, as an introduction, most women will automatically think you want something from her. If you do it in bar, she will see you as someone who wants to get laid and is using lines to trick her. Sorry, it's true. I come from the school of thought that compliments should be earned. If you praise someone, make it meaningful and true to that person and only if they have done something praise worthy. "You are so hot" lines are nice but if lots of guys are saying this line, when you say it, the compliment has lost most of it's punch.

Instead be very sweet and romantic to a pretty girl by praising something people don't acknowledge, like her intelligence or kindness. Boy, I was surprised when I said to a girl once "So you teach school? Beauty and brains, you have got it all!" and she loved the compliment. Her eyes widened in surprise and she got really into me at that point. Maybe because she got hit on for her attractiveness and rarely got props for her brains.

Having said all that, these SWEET ROMANTIC PICK UP LINEs will work on women if you talk to them like a real person and not as a sweet piece of ass. Enjoy.

When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons. 7/10 - I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S SO BAD IT'S GOOD. NOT TOO ROMANTIC THOUGH. TRY AGAIN.

When you look into the mirror holding up a dozen roses, you see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.9/10 - IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE HER A DOZEN ROSES THEN IT IS NOT BAD AT ALL.

When's our wedding date? 5/10 TOO MUCH! LESS IS MORE. (UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET OF HER/HIM)

(While looking at stars) Baby, I didn't see any stars in the sky tonight, the most heavenly body was sitting right next to me. 7/10 AWW, THIS LINE IS SO....(YOUR THOUGHTS)

Who's your daddy? - 7/10 IT'S FUNNY AND NAUGHTY. HAS THAT OLDER RICH GUY, YOUNGER WOMEN VIBE WHICH I DON'T LIKE. GREAT INSIDE JOKE IF USED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SWEETHEART.

Why do you have to be so damn fine every single day? Can't you take a break and let me concentrate on something else for a change? 8/10 - YEAH, BABY. A SMART AND SASSY LINE THAT SHOWS YOU APPRECIATE YOUR LADY BEING SO FINE AND MAKING THE EFFORT TO LOOK GOOD.

Woman, I hate to see you go, but I LOVE watching you leave.... 9/10 - I LOVE THIS LINE BUT I HATE SAYING IT.

Would buy you a drink but I would be jealous of the glass. 8/10 - KIND OF LAME BUT IT'S A NICE COMPLIMENT.

You are a 9.9999. You'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me. 7/10 - SWEET LINE.

You are a beautiful girl, you have probably heard all the great pick up lines, so why dont' you just tell me the ones that worked so we can get past all that....?" 9/10 - I LOVE LINES THAT MAKE FUN OF THE WHOLE PICK UP LINE MENTALITY. WOMEN MIGHT APPRECIATE A GUY WHO IS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO SAY THIS AND KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN.

Find out how to BECOME A GREAT LOVER with some mind-blowing techniques.

Labels: pick up lines from hall pass  popular pick up lines  pick up lines clean  online dating pua  bad pick up lines for girls  online dating free chat  the secret of body language  body language men  body language importance  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates