Saturday, April 17, 2010

0 Kristen Stewart In Glamour Uk

Kristen Stewart In Glamour Uk
Hey KStew fans, you're in luck, Kristen Stewart is on two different versions of Glamour UK this month!

The "Twilight" star gave readers some juicy details about the upcoming film:

* THE SEX SCENE: "It was so weird, it didn't even feel like we were doing a Twilight film. I was like, 'Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!' It was very surreal. We [originally] got rated R. They recut it."

* EXTREME SECURITY ON SET: "I had to be shrouded in secrecy the entire two days of filming... it was crazy... I was on full lockdown, as if I was wearing millions of dollars' worth of diamonds"
* ON GETTING IN SHAPE IN ORDER TO WEAR A BIKINI: "Usually we all make fun of Taylor [Lautner] for working out so often, and then suddenly me and Rob were like '%!#" and were running around the block while Taylor laughed at us."

* ON PICKING UP UK HABITS WHILE FILMING "SNOW WHITE & THE HUNSTMAN": "I "love "beans on toast,"
* RELATIONSHIP WITH ROBERT PATTINSON: "It's funny when this question comes up, because I sort of feel like, I don't really care! People can say whatever they want.... [The interest] is totally understandable, but when it's personal to you, it's like your life becomes a product and I'm repelled by that. I don't like to give away gems that people are gonna be like, 'Oh my God! So I'll always just shrug it off - in fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob."
* LEARNING NEW HORSE RIDING SKILLS FOR SW&TH": "I'm fairly terrified... I fell off the other day."
* RELATIONSHIP ADVICE: "Hmm...good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an asshole. That's my advice. Don't be mean. Don't take sh*t. Don't settle."
* WATCHING "BREAKING DAWN" WITH STEPHENIE MEYER AND TAYLOR LAUTNER:."It's fun to watch with him because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual "Twilight" fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob...he likes it, but he has just such a different energy."
* HER GQ COVER: "I looked like a boy for a long time," she told the magazine. "Now I feel like a woman."

WOW can you believe it, this could have been rated R! Lucky for all you under 17ers it was recut!

{via breakingdawnmovie.org}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates