Monday, April 12, 2010

0 The Worst Pick Up Lines

The Worst Pick Up Lines Image
I call these the WORST PICK UP LINES because they are not very seductive are they? Sure, women might giggle at them but they won't turn them on.

In case you are still thinking of using them, here are the reasons they are not really romantic and how you could make them more romantic.

Are you an alien? because you just abducted my heart. - IT'S CUTE AS A LINE IN A BAR BUT IT IS JUST TOO DAMN IMMATURE. OKAY, IF YOU ARE ON A DATE AT THE PLANETARIUM OR SPACE MUSEUM, THEN OKAY, BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND USE THEM.

Did you fart, 'cause you blow me away! - VERY CHILDISH, EVEN AN EIGHT YEAR GIRL MIGHT THINK THIS IS STUPID (OR NOT?) WAIT, IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKES THE THREE STOOGES, THEN SHE MIGHT LIKE THIS ONE.

I hope there's a fireman around, cause you're smokin'! - "SMOKIN" IS SO OUT OF STYLE. IT'S CUTE THOUGH BUT NOT ROMANTIC.

If you were a booger I'd pick you first. - JUST LIKE THE FART JOKES, YOU REALLY SHOULD AVOID THIS ONE.

Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle. - THIS ONE IS CUTE AND FUNNY. LOOK DEEP INTO HER EYES AND PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT AS IF YOU ARE DOING AN EYE EXAM.

You've been a bad girl/boy. Go to my room. - FUNNY AS HELL, IF YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, GIVE HER A PAT ON THE BUM AS YOU SAY IT.

Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'. - SOUNDS LIKE A WILL SMITH LINE, LOVE IT. BEST TO USE IT IN EXERCISE OR MARTIAL ARTS CLASS IF THERE ARE GIRLS IN THE CLASS.

I can tell your future, it is you giving me your number. YOU MIGHT GET A FAKE NUMBER WITH THIS ONE. LEARN HER NAME FIRST AND TAKE HER HAND AND STUDY IT FOR A MINUTE BEFORE SAYING THIS LINE.

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me. - TOO COCKY. DON'T DO IT.

Giant polar bear (What?) It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is.... I LIKE THIS CUTE LINE ALOT!. SEE YOU CAN BE FUNNY WITHOUT GIVING STUPID FAKE COMPLIMENTS. SHE WILL REMEMBER THIS LINE LONG AFTER YOU LEAVE.

Your so hot when i look at you I get a tan - SASSY, GREAT LINE FOR THE BEACH. ALWAYS STARE INTO HER EYES WHEN YOU SAY THESE LINES, NOT AT HER BOOBS.

I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you. - AWW SO CUTE. THIS LINE MIGHT MAKE HER MELT BUT I DOUBT IT.

You look so sweet your givin me a toothache. - GREAT LINE FOR DENTISTS. IF ON A DATE, IT'S A GOOD SET UP FOR A KISS.

If looks could kill you would be a weapon of mass destruction. - I'T'S WITTY BUT SHE MIGHT THINK ABOUT BOMBS AND WAR SO I WOULD NOT.

Throw away those lame pick up lines and lEARN HOW TO BECOME A REAL PLAYER with my little secret book.

If you like these lines, you might like my CHEESIEST PICK UP LINES Thanks for subscribing. (if you have not, click on the RRS feed icon on the top right and you will automatically get new posts sent to you.

Labels: dirty pick up lines  top pick up lines  doctor pick up lines  chessy pick up lines  online dating chat rooms free  religious pick up lines  reading body language men  free hypnosis  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates