Tuesday, December 7, 2010

0 Qanda Approaching Women That Are With A Guy

Qanda Approaching Women That Are With A Guy
Some dude from yahoo answers had a cool question. Now, its obvious he hasnt taken my secret quiz, but ignore that, and focus on his question, and how I answer it. QUESTION: approaching women? I dont have a problem approaching women under what I call "comfortable" circumstances, which is usually, knowing the girl might be interested in me, or cold approaching if im feeling unusually confident (and the girl is on her own or just with another girlfriend). However, this has not aided me at all of late, as I am singleand HATING IT!I want a relationship, and am just struggling to meet women who are prospects. Now, I often see girls out who are in the company of guys, maybe a guy they are dating maybe not, so my question is, How would you women react, if you was approached in a bar, and the guy you were with was maybe in the bathroom or something? (maybe hes a guy your dating, maybe not)Would you give the stranger a chance, or disregard him completely? I mean, lets face it, MOST girls out there today know and hang around with guys, and therefore I never even consider talking to these girls, even if I may like them. MY ANSWER: I don't understand one thing. You said you rarely approach women, and now you want to know how to approach women that are with guys. Look, it is possible to approach a woman that's with a guy like you mentioned, but it's too much hassle. Why don't you rather work on approaching women that are alone or with another girl? You will most commonly see girls that are either alone or with other girls. Focus on those targets. It's much easier than with a guy. If she is with a guy, you never know who the guy is, and even if he is a friend, the girl might act differently than when she is alone. Alone are your best targets. So, approach more women in those comfortable situations, like when she is already looking at you. You can also approach them cold, which is a little harder. You have so many options to choose before you choose to approach the one with the guy.

Reference: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates