Monday, March 12, 2012

0 I Am A Broken Girl

I Am A Broken Girl
Good evening aunty Joy, my name is Patience, am 23 year old and am A very sad girl. I don't know how to put it but my issue has to do with my family.

My mum is igbo And my dad is egun. Ever since I learnt how to talk, all I hear from my mum about my dad is negative comments. I have two brothers and my dad takes care of us equally. Since I started school up till the day I graduated from the university, my mum never sent me money but she gives my brothers.

If I ask for airtime she'll ask if she's the one that bought the phone for me.

In secondary school, I used to be scared to go home cuz

of her yelling at me or my dad. Even when I was in uni I can count the number of days I spend at home. There's nothing I do that can please my mum, she says she loves me but all I get is criticism.

We attend deeper life and she makes me hate the church. I put on trousers in school and the day she saw my pics on fb, she almost died and I told her am doing it to spite her. I pity my dad the way she's always trying to bring him down before us cuz I believe all marriages have their issues and I don't know if she's trying to make us hate him.

This issue of not feeling loved made me to start dating at an early stage and right now, I don't even know how to go on.

Pls I need advice urgently because I've grown to be a bitter girl even though I smile on the outside. Pls any reader of your blog that wants to advise me in person can do so through search4amaka@yahoo.com or 28625bf6. Publish my details as I await your eager response(s)This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates