Saturday, March 3, 2012

0 Singles And Dating Open Question Can Anyone Give Me Some Advice On This Aries Guy Pleaseee Help

Singles And Dating Open Question Can Anyone Give Me Some Advice On This Aries Guy Pleaseee Help
I am talking to an aries guy and he says he likes me, okay but then he always disappears, for a couple of days and comes back and will talk with me for a while and then disappear again? So I am thinking does he like me or what? Ive heard that they want there space or you should give them space is this true? He says all these nice things to me but I am wondering if he does mean it...like I am an amazing girl. He is into Christianity, which is a good thing. Sometimes I wonder if he is just playing me here or what, or does he really mean what he says? He was married before twice...so Im guessing he could be more careful or guarding his heart....like I say is he really into me or not because he stays away for so long and then he will come back like nothing has happened, there was a woman who said I must go for him but if she knew he was married why would she say I must go for him surely she can think, his not ready yet for anything. I mean cant she think? Help?

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates