Sunday, June 17, 2012

0 Monica Woman Muntinlupa

Monica Woman Muntinlupa
monica duun, instinctive in 1981 is a nice woman from Muntinlupa Public PH who wants to date single men with age amongst 0 and 0

I am a woman whose determination is full of, loving, kind, genus, charitable, politeness, open,, show the way, unwavering, friend, moral values, easy to talk to, and balmy I carry no problem in communicate about feelings,.I am very warm, and I love peak activities outdoors. I am cute, I would equally like to say, I am Vinyl, Own looking, Talented Female, well build, about 132lbs tight, 5.6 in Height. I am absolutely at once, but am risky and love feat bits and pieces from reconcile, listen to wide-range of music, watch good cinema, booty walks fluff the shore or curling up in hint of a fire with that je ne sais quoi character.I'm a down to scrabble real amenable,spiritual woman, i dont curtain my feeling with it comes to the matters of the determination.

One issue that can make a relationship work is trust.Worship without trust is like a cascade without fish I let the cat out of the bag trust is what makes a spring and stronger relationship. Not up to scratch trust the relationship will never stand.Am clothed in looking for a momentous relationship and not just a few dates............

You can contact chemical4love at this email: chemicaldelab ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates