Thursday, July 5, 2012

0 The Adventures Of Shen And Shasha Shen Fantasy Women

The Adventures Of Shen And Shasha Shen Fantasy Women
Recently I've been posting a bit more about Asian guys I think are pretty hot. Hey this blog can't alway be about the deep stuff right? who doesn't want to take a good look at Harry Shum Jr.'s abs? But what many of you don't know is that before I post these kinds of things I often run my ideas by Shen. I don't discuss these things so much for approval, but more as it's interesting to hear what a man has to say about these things. And Shen's input has been pretty good, as he was the one who encouraged me to add Steve Yuen on my hot men list. And while he's only marginally impressed by Harry Shum Jr.'s abs, he enjoyed watching the dance clips I'd show him.

But hey it's not always about my fantasies. On occasion, we also talk about the women that fill Shen's fantasies, particularly those of color. Here's a small sampling of the women that Shen thinks are hot:

Top left to bottom right: Aaliyah, Christine Adams, Cree Summer, Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Vanessa Williams, Esperanza Spalding, Josephine Baker, Stacey Dash, and Erika Alexander

Shen's reasons for wanting these women are pretty all over the place. For example, Esperanza Spalding is definitely a beautiful young women, but Shen is mostly attracted to her because of her enormous fro and the fact that she plays the upright bass. And Rihanna is on the list because he thinks she'd be a freak in the bed. And because I'm confident in myself, I'll let him get away with that. :P What was interesting to me about the women is even though he has the "standard beauties" that everyone like Rihanna the rest of the women, while beautiful, usually aren't hitting the top of the "Hottest Women in the World" list. But they're mostly women from the small screen and don't have the exposure say Beyonce or Halle Berry has. Shen likes the hippy style of Cree Summer as well as her character Freddy on "A Different World". Christine Adams, from the TV show "Terra Nova", is a badass female character, which is what got Shen's attention.

I was also surprised at Shen's love from Erika Alexander, mostly because I didn't even know he was a fan of "Living Single" until we were watching an episode of the show on TV One. LOL it was just another reminder of Shen's BT. Anyway he just thinks she's a damn fine woman and funny as well. She was pretty high on his list of hot women, which is why her picture is larger. LOL he's also a fan of Stacey Dash too. I blame that on watching the show "Single Ladies" with me. He was very disappointed when he found out she wouldn't be back for the second season.

There are two other women that also surprised me as well. This is the first one:

"

Pic from here


Shen has an irrational fascination over Rae Dawn Chong. She's at the top of his fantasy women list. In fact he gets down right passionate when he talks about her. When I ask Shen why he's attracted to her, he can never answer. After some prodding he finally told me that back in her Commando" days she was pretty hot, but he doesn't think she's particularly hot now. Yet he insisted that I added her to the list. Then he retracted the statement before getting frustrated and asking me to stop asking him why he likes her so much. Don't worry, he's not angry over it, we usually just end up laughing at the whole thing.

The other woman is definitely the most baffling one of all:

Pic from here


Yes that is Wendy Williams. And her wig. No I'm not joking. Shen really does think she's attractive, and funny; he's a fan of her show. Oh yeah, he also admitted to being a fan of her tig ol' bitties.

If anything, I learned that Shen's taste in women definitely isn't as shallow as mine in men, LOL.

Origin: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates