Sunday, October 28, 2012

0 Review Of Catching Jordan By Miranda Kenneally

Review Of Catching Jordan By Miranda Kenneally
TITLE: Catching Jordan

AUTHOR: Miranda Kenneally

GENRE: Realistic Fiction

PAPERBACK: 281 pages

PUBLICATION: December, 2011

PUBLISHER: Sourcebooks Fire

RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP: 14+

PURCHASE: (x)

Description: What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Green moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?

Rating:


Thoughts: I was kind of skeptical with this book at first even though it had very high ratings and it was in my to read section for like a year until I finally read it. But let me tell you it deserves every single one of those amazing ratings. I wasn't that excited about reading it cause the cover didn't really appeal to me and the description didn't really capture me but both those things don't do it any justice. The characters are relatable and likable. The plot is unique, the conflicts really get you analyzing how you think it should end and the relationships between the characters are unique and captivating which I didn't expect at all.

(Discussing Book: Do not read if you haven't read the book.) I loved how the story made me love Henry but was never straight forward and kept me guessing if he really had feeling for Jordan or if he was just a nice guy. Even though I love the book a problem I kind of had with Ty's character is that he was really sweet and cool in the beginning but towards the end he just started sounding very cocky and self absorbed. That made me wonder if that was how his character really was supposed to be or the author did that so the readers would like Henry better than him.

Goodreads: (x)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates