Thursday, October 18, 2012

0 Whats My Type

Whats My Type
I don't even know if I'm doing this right. I've read a few of the "what's my type" and this is just my best guess at the correct format for this type of thread. I'm a noob here, so I'm afraid you'll have to cut me a bit of slack. This might be interesting for you budding psychologists. Maybe. I'm not sure how rare my type is, or if it even is. So here goes. I have the real attention deficit syndrome, diagnosed several times and I fit the description to a T. Can't concentrate well, suck as school, etc etc. But with a 25mg dose of zoloft, pretty much all the symptoms are erased unless I get off on my dosages. They've got to be taken at the same time every day to get the full beneficiary effect. So its definitely seratonin related.

Other than that people call me negative but I'd say I'm realistic. However I do have certain tendencies towards certain thoughts that most people would call evil. If say the United States decided to wipe most of the middle east off the map, and lay waste to men, women, and children, I likely wouldn't care much at all. In fact I might salute them. They've got a problem, and that would take care of it. No more people over there, no more problem. I was raised in the church so such measures were actually taught to me as a child. This may be why I'd be perfectly ok with it. Would I feel sad that so many had to die? In a way, yes. But at the same their fate was in their own hands (still hypothetically speaking) and they chose to allow those who were poking the bear to continue to do so, until the bear up and ate them.

I take a dim view on the treatment of prisoners here in the U.S, and I think they have it way to easy. They should have to work for at least 8 hours a day to produce some product or perhaps a service, which will pay for their stay. The burden of feeding and housing these criminals should not have to fall on those (taxpayers) who have committed no crime. The innocent are paying for the guilty. Due to they type of individual that usually lands in prison, a hard day's work is a strong deterrent to coming back. But I'm not opposed to also making them get some kind of education in there, that way when they get out they may yet be afforded opportunities that were never available to them in the past. They may yet have a happy life with some kind of education. Reform and all that.

As for me personally I'm a body builder who is the typical muscle head. Won't miss time in the gym for anything. With the A.D.D I've had to force my way though college and its been quite the grind. I don't take kindly to people saying negative things to me, as I'm careful not to do the same and I view it as a matter of respect. My dad was a sports fanatic who got pissed off at me when I failed at sports and made it fairly clear to everyone that he really didn't want to be in his marriage. So then they got a divorce and he was much happier. I am somewhat lazy when it comes to actual jobs, however. If I don't view a job as worth my time, or paying well enough, I'd rather not work. Probably the reason I view college as so important. I'm going to be an engineer and I'm a little over halfway finished.

I really do love my family and friends and like most, would go out on a limb for them. But on the darker side, there are some individuals who I really have wished would die. These are the people that everyone knows what they are, and what they stand for. The worst traits in humanity. Even still, most people would say that I'm a "bad person" because I hoped that someone would die, no matter who they were. These people might have never had someone like that in their lives, or maybe they're just short sighted and can't see it if they don't know the people personally. And when these "bad people" die, I do not feel sorry for them. More likely I'm glad. I often think that people I meet on a day to day basis are quite stupid, and "less" than I am because they are so stupid. This is another one of those things that I can't tell if its just me, or a lot of other people feel the same way. Any way to form a type from this meager description? Perhaps a few questions might need to be asked. Just curious because from the other posts I've read, none of them resembled me much.

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates