Wednesday, February 20, 2013

0 Engaging In Love Online

Engaging In Love Online
Yes, you stumbled on this article of mine and you ask, 'Who's this guy trying to divulge things about love online?' Well, to tell you folks, I had eight years of my time dating girls in Miami. Did I find my girl, you ask? Yes, I have found her but you don't have to go and spend eight years too to find one. We have great technology today that you can use to have a new date. That is why we have online dating which aims for people to find a new date and eventually love online. Why engage in online dating? Here are reasons:

THEY HAVE TRIED AND IT WORKED


There are countless testimonials already on how people found love online. Perhaps in your circle of friends, there are person who found new date online, you just don't know because you don't ask. With love online sites on the Internet, geographical barriers fade away and you can open yourself to the world of travel and adventure. Go and find a new date with love online sites.

LESS EXPENSE THAN OFFLINE DATING


When we have new date in a restaurant or in the movies, you tend to spend more money. You buy tickets, food, pay for fare and others. At least in love online sites, you can get to know the person first before investing too much of your savings. If you found out, you're meant to be then that is the time to meet your new date in person and go out together. If not, at least you've only gave the chance a few share of the electric bill. Meet another person and who can say? You might find love online the next time.

ON HANDLING REJECTIONS IN DATING


If you are trying to find love online and failed to do it, there is less hurt and less embarrassment. The only persons who know that the two of you are dating are your friends only. Unlike in actual dating, if you've been dumped, the waiters, movie house attendants and other spectators will see it. With online, if you discovered you are not compatible with someone, you can go and find a new date right away. I remember when I was dating a girl in a bar in Miami; I didn't know that she's just with me to revenge for her friend that I went out with. In the middle of our conversation, right in front of many people, she poured wine on my head and left me. That was humiliating, right? In online dating, you can't do that.

There are many more reasons why you should try finding love online. Perhaps the next time I write, I can give more tips and pointers. Finding love is not easy especially when you're in the wrong place or channel. However, when you found it, you'll realize that it's worth the wait and the hard times you had in the past. I had dated a lot of girls before I met my love. I had many mistakes and have hurt many people. Hope you won't do it the way I did. Good luck in finding your love online!

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Dh Lawrence - Women In Love

Scott Peck - Dating And Falling In Love


Labels: the pick up artist body language seminars become pick up artist alpha male romance redneck pick up lines body language articles online dating websites linda martz rules for dating men humorous pick up lines mehow pua professional dating advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates