Friday, November 8, 2013

0 Waiting On Wednesday The Summer Of Firsts And Lasts

Waiting On Wednesday The Summer Of Firsts And Lasts
Waiting on Wednesday idea from Jill at Breaking the Spine.

The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy


* Published by: Simon Pulse (US)

* Format: Hardcover (US)

* Release Date: May 3rd, 2011 (US)

* On Amazon: here

Amazon.com summary:


Three sisters. One life-changing summer.

Calla loves summer because summer means Duncan. They've been best friends for years, but Calla has never worked up the nerve to tell him how she really feels. This summer, the summer before college, is Calla's last chance.

Violet isn't much of a rule breaker in real life. But this isn't real life, this is summer, and Violet is determined to make the most of it. Besides, a little sneaking out never hurt anyone. And sneaking out with James is 100% worth the risk...even though James is completely off-limits.

Daisy has never been the sister that boys notice, but when sparks fly with Joel at the first bonfire of summer, it seems so easy and right. So why is being his girlfriend so complicated?

I've heard good things about Terra Elan McVoy. I have both her previous books (Pure and After the Kiss), though I haven't read them yet - maybe I should do something about that soon. Everyone seems to like her writing, and her book due in 2011 sounds just as brilliant as her others. I love stories about sisters and summers (Summer romances! Yay!), so I reckon' I'll like this one. It's published the day before my birthday, and I know what I'll be getting :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates