Thursday, November 7, 2013

0 When Is It Time To Move On

When Is It Time To Move On
@Shonuff wrote:

Been 20+ years since dating, so all new since being divorced. Was very friendly with this girl and after a few months we ended up dating for the last 6 weeks. Went great, went out about 5-6 times and always had a good time. She would hate to have me leave and said she didnt want to stop kissing me.

Then she seemed off a few days and asked would I thought of us and we both agreed it was casual dating, day by day and either was wanted anything serious. Her schedule was very busy on weekends and distance 1/2 hour away made it tough to get together more than once a week. She said I was the first guy who treated nice and wasnt mean. But after that, she seemed at ease and was good.

Her schedule got real busy and then had issues with her Ex, said it wasn't good and was bothering her a lot. I offered support, but also gave her space. Because she plays in a band, I was able to see but not 1 on 1 for a couple of weeks. I mentioned geeting together a week and half later, but she said wasn't sure that soon about her schedule. The following weekend we talked, but I didn't make set plans since she was sick, mentioned getting together, but never said yes or no, seemed to agree.

Following weekend I saw her at a performance and seemed good, came right over and hung out with me like before. Few days later I figured I would follow Nick's advice on never commits to hanging out 1 on 1 and figured I would try one set day to get together and below is the responses:

Her - I can't on Friday. With practice thursday, performance saturday and follow practice sunday, i need friday to get some personnel things done. Things are crazy.

Me - Of course, I understand, i'll stop by saturday with my friend. When things settle down, welcome to get back in touch. I'll support the next performance at the new location also.

Her - Ok. Thanks you.

Figured I

Posts: 6

Participants: 3

Read full topic



Reference: street-approach.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates