Saturday, February 22, 2014

0 September Bj Quilt Basket Bom

September Bj Quilt Basket Bom
I don't know about you but I can't get over the idea that it is September! I no longer have that siren going off in my head alerting me to the impending school year...but, September remains a big month for me. My sister's wedding anniversary, my oldest son's birthday, Robin's birthday, my wedding anniversary and for the last several years...the Fabric Stalkers Beach Retreat! Of course yesterday was First Saturday BOM at BJ's Quilt Basket. I swear every month that I am going to be prepared so when that 1st Saturday arrives I am relaxed. Instead, yesterday I was up at 5 AM cutting my fabric and making my blocks! If you show up with your blocks done each month it's free (instructions "> Vicki, Owner of BJ's gives a nice infomercial, promotes classes, has a show 'n tell segment and gives out door prizes. It is a fun way to get together...but...I have to say my favorite part is the after party where the Fabric Stalkers who are participating walk across the street and have coffee together! I love that time. Girlfriends, fabric and coffee...what's not to love? Create a free slideshow

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates