Friday, February 21, 2014

0 Well Old Timer Or Newcomer Dunno

Well Old Timer Or Newcomer Dunno
Ciao anybody,

I'm new to this forum. Personal property not the same alot while alt.seduction.fast! (For those who touch their PU history!) I'm not plethora new... I call to mind as soon as The On the verge of speechless the community (Style!, an concealed dealer, come on that can't be real!).

Spare waywardly, I've read posts by Ross Jeffries, Formhandle, Mystique, Sysonpyh (yes I'm THAT old). And it helped. Big time.

Went from a total AFC to well... a guy that did well with women. I had many notes to prove to individually, while I was powerless to reliable talk to any girl all my chool years with college. I mean powerless to reliable ask to beg a pen from the girl in office later than to me, and asking a guy 2 or 3 desks far from me.

I wasn't an AFC. I was a total social hold back. That was centuries ago, in the babies 90s.

College years, totally crazed by an obese girl with goggles that I contemplation that was in all probability near, I asked her out. She willingly refused, and looked plethora confused... some weeks once, she was in couple with a guy I contemplation was under me in the underneath of the pecking order...

That was it, the rest is the forward story... Questioning online with my 36000 k/s modem. Raise mASF, and for 2 weeks totally dissected the posts by the second mentioned guys.

I fought helpless in the be first, making mistakes on one occasion mistakes, trying every approach under the sun, in the end meeting supplementary guys, going out, getting better and better.

I bare I wasn't unbecoming, which was my only experiment for my total shortage of success with women. Akwardly good, with covered with spots mane, endlessly lookin' to the defeat, with an unkempt fur and strange hoops, weighting 172 lbs @ 6'4" (some power in that case helped a lot!)

All of this over years, not weeks.

At the end, I was were I long-awaited to be. My vanishing proceed of success was hence brining strippers home. I figure out that it was probable. So I established with a real nice, self-assured and beautiful woman, and I built a life. What I academic in PU community has been useful throughout my total life, i every mark with streaks of my life. Seduction is relatable in concern, social life, somewhere.

And my life has been plethora fitting. After a divorce, I was able to meet women only, and a breakup wasn't a goal.

I'm now single while 6 months or so, and I remembered that pickup community. Re-read The On the verge of. And out of peculiarity I long-awaited to see where on earth all of this has over and done.

So on one occasion reading some posts, indoors and on supplementary forums, I long-awaited to register.

In the middle of time, some notes become easy. But at 41 (today), I alert some "backwards" sticking points...

Dating girls under 30 is totally prospective, but reliable if I touch it, I cannot "feel" it. I feel like I want to impel some time to just impel it easy with women, just like 15 years ago! It is the midlife hitch, and I totally take as read it!

So I'm indoors again! Just defective to re-explore the world of seduction with amiable eyes again, with no compress, for fun.

And of route to find some answers to those midlife hitch sticking points! :-)

Crick



Origin: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates