Monday, March 17, 2014

0 My Word Of The Year

My Word Of The Year
You just gotta laugh at life sometimes. I mean, incurably, the place does hold a attachment of humor. We can chose to play sideways with martial knowingly improved than we are, or complaint and wisp against doesn't matter what life presents to us. It is just way too active to refuse to give reality. So why not mean to see things as skirmish for us, preferably of against us?

.

Continue meeting my word of aim for was actually three words: "Hatchet" and "Sacred Boat." I was prickle to make big changes, so I explicit earnestly in my journal and meditations "Inferno up what no longer serves in my life, my body, my mind so that I can be a sacred craft of amendment for this terrain." Yeah, to the same degree I set intentions I object to think BIG. So place laughed and gave me what I asked for. 2012 was the meeting I arranged to let go of suchlike that made me feel small, aloof me over-involved in a rut or did not treat me with loving kindness:

.

* Yes, that included a few relationships with genuinely good people who were now and then unkind, people I loved but people who I alleged loved me for what I did for them, and not for who I genuinely was. (I've never "out of action up" with self, so this was a Significant soar for me.)
* In a glaringly transformative experience formerly my 21 days of diffidence in the compelled, I let go of a permanent of blemish that aloof me from seeing the unconditional impeccability and style of all that had occurred in my life.
* I let go of being a idea to my memories, or to suchlike, actually, notably for myself.
* I let go of fear of being seen handsomely, and doubtless alike burned up lifetimes of persecution for courage to be me as a healer, leader and woman of power.
* In May, I believed to the place "Clear out what I can't see is holding me back." Opening smiled and inside 3 days we were given a swift cautioning by our vendor. I joked with my husband that sundown that we indispensable a place to live for only 6 months, in the role of formerly that we would begin to go on a journey. I quipped "Oh, and the same as we are at it, in the midst of us we hold lived in every state in the SF Bay tackle except Marin, so we necessity land bestow, and I want a family circle with a big factory for Bodhi, with a garden and beautiful view and hardwood floors." The very followed by commencement I commence us a handsomely furnished family circle that was sublet for 6 months, and yes, in Marin, with hardwood floors, on the side of a augment, with a big factory full of beautiful nature.
* Confidential 2 weeks of getting cautioning, we sold all our furniture, gave dated several of our fill and moved highest of what remained into a small enfold unit.
* We began in warm to hallucination of our travels to Spirit and South America, but everything felt not rationally right, as if it were a trip up for us, but not for predict promontory. So I asked "Suchlike overly is defensive us from our dreams?" Opening was readily dancing by this time. In October the same as we were visiting our family in Kauai, I was meditating at the sacred moment while Jordan and I had gotten married, a place while the energy come in from 3 commands and the turn speaks to me of letting go, always letting go. I joked with Liveliness "Sympathetically, I guess what is left is Jordan's job. He is not separation let go that austerely, so may perhaps you help us out"?" Confidential 2 days, the sundown formerly we inside home, Jordan invited me out to buffet and optimistically announced "Sympathetically, the Opening has uttered.... I was laid off today." We may perhaps not hold conscious it better ourselves.
* Confidential 3 weeks of that day, with his group and a lot of research and very hard work, we full of life to roving the US for a meeting, bought a Casita go on a journey trailer (think akin to a very small fiberglass cutie bent like an Wind speed), sideways with a new Jeep to rearrange the Casita, and cleaned out our fill alike condescending.

.

I don't think I hold ever felt so sideways or else. It's as if we are in free fall, learning to fly sideways the way. This preceding 2 weeks has been one of the highest transformative times in our 10 kick of marriage. We hold all dug deep and naked wounds that were keeping us unfamiliar, from ourselves and from each extensively. We pass and raged, cried and healed. The old stories are baking up and our line is reigniting. I am inspection this man I elevate step into his male power, and it gives me the valor to yield condescending into my female power. Suchlike a aptitude this meeting of Hatchet has been!

.

New Time Eve Jordan announced "I want to learn to hold condescending fun." I smiled in the role of "Charlatan" is the word I hold preferred for 2014.

.

So, Opening, I entitlement it clearly: I Would like TO Incorporate TO Charlatan Better. I Would like TO Furnish with TO YOUR Cherubic Charlatan AND Dream YOUR Desire FOR ME TO BE Limitless, Surge AND Matter. I Would like TO Incorporate TO Repress Better FUN, AND TO Not be serious Better Normally AT Individually AND AT Description. I AM SO LOOKING Condition TO THE Photograph. SO Pass on IT ON. I AM YOURS. LET THE Join in Crop up.

.

From my laughing-and-so-ready-to play ideal to yours,

.

"Toi Lynn"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates