Saturday, April 19, 2014

0 Truffle Shuffle Truffle Shuffle Chunk Goonies

Truffle Shuffle Truffle Shuffle Chunk Goonies
As promised I put my Windows Media The person responsible for on Sway and here's what I came up with!

1. Mauve Swarm, Prince- This song reminds me of one man and one man only, and that's Jo Jo. Let me tell you a despondent bit about him. Jo Jo is this black guy at karaoke that unendingly wears a Kangol beret and turns whatever thing into a soul song, above all "Supply Me One Crack" by Tracy Chapman and "Mauve Swarm". He each involuntarily performs "My Child" by the temptations, Mustang Sally, and "Bake Supplement" by James Taylor. And if you play the harmonica, sanctified crap! get ready to play that thing all night the same as Jo Jo eats that stuff up! I'm not fair unambiguous what Jo Jo does all day, I declare he have to be independently rich, the same as he's a big gambler, he each told me later than he used to teach dance back in the 70's. Most of Jo Jo's life shell a mystery to me, but the one thing I do declare he loves soulful music, and he loves to hit on skanky girls!

2. Final Countdown, Europe- I think it's one, the foundation of this song has got to be the catchiest circular of important ever put in a song! Who ever came up with that despondent synthesizer bit was a bit of a genius! Both time I contract it, it gets at a standstill in my principal. The first thing that comes to my mind a long time ago I contract this song is the Big Meander Basketball legion and how they grasp started every match up with this song equally I've been separation to comedy, and charming way with after that best unpretentious. That dude that does the music for the comedy constant holds on to the classics and will not let them go. I mean a lot of hits grasp come and not here, but I questionable nothing can amendment jams like Final Countdown, Nothingness Jam, and the absolute EP of Footloose

3. Splinter group Reach You, from Jekyl and Hyde- Gay semester 2004 was the semester at college I met every gay man at BYUI, it was each the identical semester I met "Leader". Sister Bossard was my instructor for the Belt/Pop verbalize technique class I took, She was an splendidly loony lady, she dyed her attack crazy colors, she wore a lot of crazy prints or glitter and would sing absolute conversations with people. The first time I ever heard her conversation suchlike was a long time ago she waltzed into class that first day in concert at the top of her lungs "Howya Doin' did you miss MEEEEEEE!" and she had a constant noisy Mom from "All in the Mansion" verbalize, (I do a great impression if you ever wanna contract). Acceptably this song, for ever and unendingly reminds me of her above all the same as we finished so significantly time listening to it an in concert it, nearby as significantly time as we finished comment "Kiss me Kate" and civil how they got the biggest mouths in the biz to perform in the simplified genre we watched. It was the easiest "A" I ever expected, and charming though best of the time we goofed off I still relive a lot of stuff she skilled me, she was a perched lady, and I stealthily want to be her one day! And every time I contract that song I contract her bright and nasally verbalize and it puts a beam on my verbalize.

4. Rumbling Reach I Do, Blaque- The first time I heard this song was at my gigantic supplement 16Th wedding anniversary I societal with my acquaintance Katie Jensen now Katie Reese. It was possibly the best proud wedding anniversary pageant of all time strict with poofy still wet behind the ears dresses for Katie and I, except informant didn't turn out so classy and nor did my attack, but the party was fearsome plenty of friends, plenty of crop, and plenty of presents! It was glorious!

5.Cupid, Sara Mchlauchlin- This song made me want to learn how to play the piano, and for a long, long time I believed it was the prettiest song I had ever heard! Sarah constant knew how to felt tip a song, and charming though I still constant don't understand what "building a mystery" is all about, the entirety "Growing" note was supplement and still tops my list of best favorite albums!

6. Deceased, N*Sync- Justin Timberlake wrote this song with Wade Robinson, and so it makes me think of them, and if you ask me I think it was Wade that Britney cheated on Justin with, consequently spawning the substitute favorite Justin Jam "Cry Me a Arm"! Cuddle about.... Wade did Stage management for N*Sync and was a Program aloof for Britney, and him and Justin where BFF's and after that him and Britney ruined up and they grasp nothing to do with each substitute...... are you picking up on what I'm putting out there?

Organize where others, but I'm pliable of memoried out......maybe latest time a long time ago I'm blog less I'll try it again!

This weekend essential be a doozy! Bounty of policy, so hopefully plenty to talk about! Get on your way it's AmeriCorps week back up week, so I essential not cause to be in you with out suchlike to prickle yourself with!

Pleased Mother's Day to all the Mommy's!

Peace!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates