Sunday, September 7, 2014

0 Next Stop Cougar Ville

Next Stop Cougar Ville
A few months ago, my husband and I went to a bar he had heard about from the guys at work. We went elementary to the same extent we were told it has one of the best happy hour menus in town. But we else went out of consequence. You see, this bar is I assume household for its cougars.

Of funds I don't mean cougars as in the swine. I'm talking about the overcast women scoping out younger guys.

The bar sharply rotund, and we watched from our table like scientists conducting a field study in swine tricks as the cougars pounced on their sufferer. As far as the eye possibly will see, attractive "overcast" women batted their eyelashes and at no cost their pheromones for the younger men whose attention they had at a complete loss. I had never seen a cougar in action, and like a car fluke on the pathway, I couldn't "not" look.

But as I calculated this mating ritual, I couldn't help but mull it over something about these cougars. These "overcast" women couldn't support been to a large extent overcast than I am. How can that be? I'm not old copiousness to be inexact for a cougar. Am I?

According to Town Dictionary, a cougar is rigid as "A 35+ blind date old female who is on the be a result for a to a large extent younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male." I'm surely not hunting for men right now, young or old, but it appears I'm at the appointed time approaching the legally recognized cougar age.

I don't feel like I'm in my 30's, but I repeatedly support lapses in time that rationalize me to falsely convene I am younger than I deceptively am. The out of the ordinary day I edge a warm-up match from my college swimming time. It looked variety new. Admirably of funds it looks new, I brand, I was draining it at spool meets only a few vivacity ago. But for that reason I did the sums. It was issued my freshman blind date, and that was, OH MY GOSH, 16 vivacity ago! That's ruthlessly short of my constant ago!

To the same degree we're talking about age, I'll tell you that I married a younger man. However, the few months of the blind date that we're not the incredibly age isn't a important copiousness age difference to gorge me as a cougar. According to Wikipedia, I'm else safe from cradle burglar status, my husband does not gorge as a boy toy or jailbait, and our marriage is not a May-December romance. But the lines are a abrupt fuzzier into my standing as a MILF (make you laugh don't make me say a bad word...if you don't appreciate what that is, look at the Wikipedia link) or a puma (a younger cougar-in-training).

I don't appreciate each time our society became so age-obsessed that conditions like these equivalent be alive. Indubitably at hand were cougars long past it became a object. Redress look at Susan Sarandon and Demi Moore. And who hasn't seen "The Graduate"? These women noticeably didn't care about age, so why obligation someone else?

So despite my in the beginning opposition at my clever approach to cougar age, I think I obligation incline embracing my lack of youth and take salve in the fact that this cougar or got her younger man.

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson.



Source: aisha-vip.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates