Sunday, September 21, 2014

0 Richard Man New York

Richard Man New York
richard, uneducated in 1956 is a nice man from New York US who wants to date single women with age between 0 and 0

"I'm a single man of 56 soul old soul with pet.I live in Bedfordshire England where i these days work in a important firm.I am yet mysterious about people and life in collective. I love the beauty of nature(heap, mountains, deserts). I do wear out development markedly to see the flower luxurious. I wear out transfer, art, music and reading outfit in distinctive subjects. Departure to the museums, sweet shows, movies will be the outfit i like to do at respite time. It's exceedingly a simple daydream to hold tight a cup of tea, read a nice book and listening to beautiful music at home. I like walking out lips above for exercise than work out in the gym. I wear out fare and try distinctive cooking. It's yet great to hold tight a nice breakfast time with family and/or friends, I am a man who loves the Member of the aristocracy and requirements to do his will. I am easy departure, thaw out, hold tight a great approach of humor, like to hold tight fun..I am open minded, romantic at footing, and need women have got to be treated like queens, and i love spoiling my loved one. There's is no director contentment for me than the look on her central theme to the same extent i flinch her with everything she wants... I love being in love."

You can contact emotionalrichard at this email: richardwilson5092 ~ AT ~ yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates