Thursday, October 30, 2014

0 Ready Set Write The Final Push For 2013

Ready Set Write The Final Push For 2013
So here it is... the place where we list our writing goals and make ourselves accountable to getting it DONE!

Tell us your goals... and we'll be here to encourage/lasso/tazer you along the way...

Feel free to jump in whenever you want, even if it's later in the year.

And just to remind us... here's what we've said we'd accomplish...

remember, you meet your goals, you'll be part of the HALL OF FAME!

GOALS:


ROBYN RICHARDS- Finish rewrite on MS#1 and submit by end of Feb 2. Finish rewrite on MS#2 and submit by end of March.

ANN MOORECROFT- 3000 to 5000 words per week.

ANGEL MOORE- Complete 2nd Work in Progress by 3/28

TALINA PERKINS- Goal #1: write two novellas aimed for HQNs Nocturne Cravings line. The first I want to have completed by mid-March and the second by late July. Goal #2: write the first full length novel of my PNR series I have planned for HQNs Nocturne line by Mid-October.

SYNDI- Write Marketing plan in April


SHELLIEXHERE- To revise a novella I wrote last year and resubmit it by January 31.

MARGIE STEWART- To complete two new category mss and do more reading.

KARIESUE- Rewrite Damsel and His Son 2. Send at least one to Superromance

MS. L- 1. Rewrite One Last wish 2. First draft novella

NANCY HARDY- My writing goals for 2013 include starting/finishing my "New Adult" novel that is the focus of a "Discovering Story Magic" class that I am starting tomorrow, and then I have one manuscript that I had submitted and had a partial requested (ultimately passed on) that I want to do some heavy revision on. Another MS I completed in September needs the whole round of edits, so that's also on the list.

MARION- Finish line edits by Nov 21st, Finish NaNoWriMo

KXXX- My goal is to complete a manuscript ready for SYTYCW deadline

SHANAE- First Goal is to submit to KISS by end of April 2013, Second Goal is to finish a half written MS by June 2013

LOUISE- Revisions for Historical Undone


Pink and Glitter- 1. Finish edits on a YA by Feb 1, send off to betas, submit, etc. 2. Finish new KISS by April 1.

SLM- 1. write a synopsis for the two books that I have finished and submit them. 2. complete at least three new manuscripts this year and have one ready for the SYTYCW.

LADY MALKI - Write at least an hour a day 5 of 7 days a week.

- blog at least once a week all year long

- Have at least 7 books published and or contracted by the end of the year.

SANDY-


KRISTINA MATHEWS- 1. Add 4,600 words to my WIP and then submit it to Super Romance. 2. Write two- three new MS also aimed at Supers. 3. Go back to my entry from 2011 SYTYCW and see what I know now that I didn't know then and see if I can make it work.

CAROLINA GIRL- finish and submit my LI Suspense manuscript.

NANCY JEAN- Next book end of the year!

ILA- 1. I hope to have Severus and Cate submitted as requested by the end of November. 2. Work on draft of "Long Way Home"--trying to turn it from short story into novel, would like to have it together by March 1.

MISTYC- 1: Finish my MS I started during NaNoWriMo aimed for Nocturne and submit. 2: Finish the MS I started for the speed date pitch for Intrigue. #3 Develop one of my many ideas for SYTYCW contest this year.

SEED SOWER- 1. Finish Intrigue ms by Feb 2. Finish YA fantasy by April

SUNCHARA- 1. complete mss on partial I sent to Harlequin Kiss. 2. Submit to Harlequin Shivers 3. Begin new writing project...yeah!

ELIZA FITZGERALD- 1. Finish and submit my contemporary romance MS 2. Finish and submit my first MS in fantasy/romance series. 3. Start second MS in fantasy/romance series. 4. Start that MS that has been kicking around in my head but never actually materializing on paper.

JOLLIFFE- 1.Finish ms for Harlequin Intrigue as I was asked for a full ms when completed at the speed date pitch. (1-2 months) 2. Set up my own website.(6months)

STEPHANIE SULLIVAN- 1. Complete my first series. As of right now, the goal is three novellas in the series. 2. Revise an old novella and submit it for republication.

SIREN81-#2 - Finish nocturne for SYTYCW

TRACEYR- 1. Write 5k at least per week. 2. STOP editing as I go along and rough draft first. 3. Sub my 2nd WIP to RIVA by June. 4. Edit and try to find a home for 1st R. 5. Stay positive and never chase a sub again (extra stress).

MOJO09226- - Write and submit two over 50K novels.

- Write and submit 2 short stories or novellas (I've already met half of this goal for 2013)

- Write something every single day...essays, school work, story, something creative every single day.

V- Have a fabulous pitch in for the Love Inspired line. 2. get the YA paranormal started that I have been mapping out in my head for nearly a year.

HENKEFALLING- Finish my (very first!) first draft of a 50K+ novel.

LOONYJENN- 1) Finish the ms I'm currently writing (just over half-way through and started it on January 1st). 2) Outline fourth ms and have completed by the end of the year.

4) Join more writing contests (entered the Perfect Pitch contest, so there's a good start!).

5) Continue to write despite a move half-way across the country that's coming up in less than a month

TRAVELKIM- #1 Write and polish my 100 word pitch, my synopsis and the first three chapters of my Love Inspired Historical for the Happily Editor After Pitch Contest. #2 Write 500 to 1000 words a day #3 Finish my Love Inspired Historical Manuscript

SPRING- 1. Write #2 craving. 2. Finish Payne's book, a paranormal romance...of course 3. Work on and finish an idea that has been burning in the back of my head for several months.

TANYA 1. I'd like to have MS edited and finished by April 1st. Submit it as soon as possible. 2. Research, prep and write my second ms. Want it finished and ready to submit by the end of the year.

ISLA MACNIALL- 1. Finish my never ending synopsis 2. Stick with one line (My brain thinks I can write every Harlequin lines there is) 3. Kill shyness (because my shyness will put me down) 4. Finish my manuscript

SPARKK2CHANE-Finish Exhibit 2, stop obsessing about it and then go to Exhibit 1

NICHOLE- Research and write 2nd book.

HUGH ANTHONY 1. Complete first Historical Novel, 75,000 words, by 30 June. 2. Complete sequel by 30 November. 3. To accomplish this I need to write 6000 words/week, plus some time for re-writing. So, 1200 words/day min., 5 days/week

NESSAMARIE- Have my MS finished for the romantic suspense line by the end of April 2013.

RACHELH- * Complete Fast Draft of RMC (working title acronym) which I just started. I'm two days in, so far so good.

* Query RMC with Harlequin Heartwarming (once I'm into revision stage)

* Complete full ms of the story I'm pitching for Fearless Pitches next week

Credit: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates