Sunday, December 14, 2014

0 Dreaming Of A Dead Cat Prophetic Dream Interpretations

Dreaming Of A Dead Cat Prophetic Dream Interpretations

So you dreamed of a dead cat and now you're worried about what your cat dream could mean.

I'll tell you what it means but before I do let me first congratulate you on coming across this article. Unlike the other articles or websites you may have read in the past on this type of dream, what you will find here is nothing like that of a Dream Dictionary. I don't believe in Dream Lexicons nor do I respect or acknowledge anything that comes out of them. But why is that? Keep reading...

Now, about your dead cat dream. What in the world does it mean?

To understand the dream, you need to look at it from a unique perspective. What does a cat mean to you? Do you like cats? Do you even care about them? Do you see a cat and automatically go "awww"?

The significance of a cat to you will determine what your dream means. Let me give you an example of a cat dream I had.

THE DREAM:


I dreamed a dream overnight sometime in November of 2009. In my dream, I was at the backyard of a house. Evening time was at hand. I, along with a cat, was swimming in the lake that was behind the house. Whose house this was, I do not know. But I swam, with the cat as my swimming companion.

Obviously, being human, I can swim a lot faster than a cat can. So I swam at my regular pace but before long, there had been somewhat of a distance created between myself and this cat. I didn't notice this immediately. When I looked back to check up on the cat, the cat had sunk to the bottom of the lake.

I hurried back to the area where I last saw the cat. And when I arrived there, I saw the cat at the bottom of the lake with its eyes wide open as if in horror. It wasn't struggling or anything, it just laid there, frozen with its eyes staring back at me. I looked down at this cat and wondered if I should dive to the bottom of the lake and pull it out.

But I as pondered on this thought, another thought crossed my mind. I thought to myself, why even bother? I'm not a cat person at all. In fact, they freak me out. They're lazy, and care only about themselves, unlike dogs. I'm more of a dog person. I love them passionately. But in this dream, I was dreaming of an animal (the cat) that I clearly had indifferent feelings for.

So after a few moments of reflection, I decided to leave the cat down at the bottom of the lake. Then, I swam out. But as I did, I still couldn't stop thinking about the cat. I stood there on the side of the lake, wondering if what I did was the right decision. Should I go back for the cat and perform CPR on it? Do I even know how to perform CPR on an animal?

It was while I was contemplating my next move that I sprung awake from my dream.

INTERPRETATION:


When I woke up, I was confused but wasn't scared. I woke up with a steady heartbeat, unlike other times when I had had dreams that predicted ominous events. What in the world could this particular dream mean? I was baffled but wasn't worried.

About a few weeks later following the dream, my girlfriend and I broke up abruptly. I loved the girl quite dearly, but deep down in my heart, I knew from day one that she wasn't the type of woman a responsible man should marry. The breakup was devastating nevertheless. I was emotionally wrangled. I cried like a babe and poured out my heart to my guardian spirit. I reached out in agony for hope of a better tomorrow, but it never came.

But as time came and went, a realization dawned upon me. I knew I was better off without this girl because of her characteristics. She loved partying too much, never liked staying in the house, got bored rather easily, was always on the go, cared only about herself (classic trait of a cat), was very combative and didn't seem to understand that tiffs between couples shouldn't be allowed to last long. Before the breakup, I ignored all these glaring signs for reasons that I'm sure some of you can imagine. I was emotionally attached, to say the least.

But like in the dream, I got over her rather quickly by simply looking at her list of undesirable manners. I found myself living in peace with the fact that it was for the greater good that she was ejected out of my life. The characteristics I listed about this woman were in fact real and to me, very disturbing, which is why I restrained myself from aggressively trying to get her back after the breakup.

There's more to this story, but what you just read is the overall gist of it. In my dream, I had for a companion a pet animal that I would have never, in a million years, voluntarily adopted as my own. I'm just not a cat person and never will be. So in this dream, something specific was being told to me by the cat being made to be my companion. The message was telling me that the person I was with, whose selfish characteristics resembled that of a cat, was not the chosen one. The message was bitter to accept. But, again, it was for the greater good.

LESSON:


See, if you have a dream about a dead cat, it is in your best interest to stop thinking dream dictionaries can help you. As you can see from the above situation, a prophetic dream is always unique to the individual who had it. Always remember that. What significance does a cat hold to you? Answer that question, and you'll unlock the mystery of your dream! thank me later.

For more information on prophetic dreams and how to identify, accurately interpret and prepare for them, visit the link below.

http://www.divineforecast.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jacob Bowman


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates