Sunday, December 14, 2014

0 Review Of Nlp For Tweens

Review Of Nlp For Tweens
I've just read a lovely review of NLP for Tweens on Amazon that I'd like to share with you.

"Hooray! At last! I have been looking for a NLP book for this age group for a while. My daughter is 11 and often pops along to the NLP meetings with me, she then dabbles in my book collection, but they are all too wordy and complicated for her to understand."

"In this book Judy Bartkowiak shows Tweens that they have Choices. The book is set out in workbook style for children to work through. It has short quizzes which enable the reader to understand 'how they work'. It explains NLP and the choices it gives, in a language that they understand and can relate to."

"This book gives examples of everyday situations that Tweens encounter that they may find challenging, Judy then explains the NLP techniques and tools to aid them. These interventions are very easy to follow, with a sense of fun. She encourages a positive mindeset with a 'can do' attitude, covering areas such as Goal Setting, Confidence, Schoolwork, Friendships, Personal responsibility, self-belief and weight issues. Tweens learn how to Anchor a positive state, Time Line, Circle of Excellence, Swish pattern, and lots of other useful NLP techniques."

"So glad that I found this book whilst my daughter is that age. She is loving it and has already informed me that she is a 'little chunker, likes choices and works towards things'! A definate must for those little NLPers!"

You can buy the book from Amazon UK Amazon US The Book Depository and a signed copy from me

GOODREADS REVIEWS FOR ENGAGING NLP FOR TWEENS



Reviews from Goodreads.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates