Wednesday, July 29, 2009

0 10 Romantic Pick Up Lines

10 Romantic Pick Up Lines Image
Here are some funny and witty pick up lines. My ratings are less about how funny they are and more about whether I think girls will like any of them.

Your lips look so lonely? Would they like to meet mine?

5/10 - clever but pushy

If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.

3/10 - kind of gross

Do you have a twin sister? No?, then you must be the most beautiful woman in the world.

6/10 - not bad, witty

Are you an interior designer? Because when you walked in - the room suddenly became beautiful.

8/10 - Clever and complimentary

Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only TEN I see.

7/10 - Good play on words

Yeah, I was wondering if you had an extra heart because mine seems to be stolen.

6/10 - little corny

You are so beautiful, I forgot my pick up line

8/10 - the anti pick up line is the best

You are so beautiful I bumped my head into that wall over there, so I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

7/10 - really corny but clever way of asking for a number

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

5/10 - I want to give a high rating because it's so funny but terrible if you are meeting someone

Hey somebody farted, let's cut out of here.

3/10 - only if the girl likes fart jokes, unlikely

Thanks for subscribing. (if you have not, click on the RRS feed icon on the top right and you will automatically get new posts sent to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates