Saturday, November 13, 2010

0 More Than Simple Pick Up Lines

More Than Simple Pick Up Lines Image
Romantic pick up lines are a great way to open a conversation and they can work really well with the right follow up. But they won't get you very far if they are all you have.

Being successful with woman is a skill you need to pick up - just like driving a car. Once you know what to do then it far easier than you might think, but you need to know the right steps and get a good instructor.

It wasn't until I came across a book about picking up women by Tiffany Taylor that I actually started having any real success around girls. I had been trying out my one liners and pick up lines but I have to admit I was bombing more often than not. I was getting to talk to girls a little more (which was cool) but I couldn't seem to take things on to the next stage. I knew it wasn't my looks (I know plenty of "ugly" gys who do just fine with the girls around here) and so I knew I just needed a plan of action. I was getting pretty frustrated at my lack of success and was pretty desperate to try and change things up.

It was actually a friend of a friends who put me onto the book (he had bought it a while back and was starting to find that he was really "pulling in the chcicks now" as he put it). I was a bit skeptical but it certainly looked to be working for him so I decided to give it a go.

You can check out the book I bought here

I'm not normally one for books - I learn better by doing things and experimenting but this was different - the tips in here were like dynamite because they are all coming from a woman who has studied exactly what it is that woman want and how to apply it all during the pick up phase. And best of all it gets down to the nitty gritty and doesn't waste time on all of the theory stuff.

It is all ethical behaviour (no rubbish like hypnotism or anything) but some of the tips she gives in the pyschology section almost feel like cheating they are so powerful *and sneaky and it's all laid out in a step by step system which even the lamest jackass can follow.

I've gone on to read quite a few pick up books (especially after this one worked so well) but it was the first one I ever bought and still by far and away the best.

Check out the http://pualib.com for yourself



Labels: online dating directory  cute and funny pick up lines  cheesiest pick up lines  medieval pick up lines  divorced woman dating  really cheesy pick up lines  steve harvey  david deangelo twitter  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates