Friday, January 21, 2011

0 Another Example Of A Pua Scammer In Action

Another Example Of A Pua Scammer In Action
I think we could all need a little break from reading about Justin Wayne. There are more scammers out there, though. The following is an email I was sent some time ago, and hadn't it been for the Justin Wayne/Marcus Nero exposure, I would have posted it much sooner.

In a nutshell, the following is a testimony of a guy from California who had a run-in with a PUA called "Arash Dibazar", and he tells us how that PUA tried to make him part with some money. The guy who sent me this said that I could even publicly use his name if I wanted, but I'll refrain from it as only PUA shills would claim that I make this stuff up anyway.

It's an interesting story as it also illustrates the thought process that makes men buy into the empty promises of pickup coaches. Luckily, the guy who emailed me was smart enough to get out before losing a lot of money.

Here is his email:


"So after failed attempts with women, which I now realize was because they were never interested, I decided to research online like most guys do and hopefully figure some things out. Of course I got sucked into the PUA world and soon enough found myself reading "The Game by Neil Strauss (dick head). In his book he mentions boot camps where guys can actually train under masters to become pick up artists themselves."

"I FIGURED SINCE I HAD NEVER HAD MUCH LUCK WITH THE TECHNIQUES I WAS PROBABLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG, AND COULD USE SOME COACHING. Out of curiosity I went on Google and searched for some local pick up places. I came across the Celcius Lounge located in Campbell, California. The self-proclaimed guru is named Arash Dibazar, and HE HAD ABOUT 5 HENCHMEN UNDER HIM WHO I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT WERE JUST REGULAR GUYS LIKE ME WHO HAD LEARNED FROM HIM, BUT I LATER REALIZED WERE PART OF THE SAME ORGANIZATION TRYING TO LURE INSECURE GUYS WITH HOPES OF BECOMING LADIES MEN. "

"They offered free meet ups every Tuesday and Thursday where Arash himself would often come in and give an hour or two lecture on picking up girls. HE CLAIMED TO HAVE TRAINED UNDER MATADOR FROM THE VHI SHOW WITH MYSTERY. THEY TOLD US THAT WE WERE A TRIBE, AND THAT IF YOU SIGNED UP TO MAKE THE MONTHLY PAYMENT YOU HAD FULL ACCESS TO THE VIDEO AND YOU WERE AN OFFICIAL TRIBE MEMBER. They also offered to teach you "genuine Brazilian Jui Jitsu" for another fee, as Arash was forced to learn martial arts when he was young because he was beat up all through school, so he claimed."

"It all sounded promising so I went for a few weeks. SOON ENOUGH THEY WERE PRESSURING ME TO START TAKING THEIR CAMPS. I told them that I'd love to but I only make like 18,000 a year and I pay for my living expenses and college tuition, so there was no way I could do it. ONE OF THE HENCHMEN, EUGENE, TOLD ME HOW HE USED TO SUCK WITH WOMEN IN COLLEGE BUT WHEN HE GRADUATED HE TOOK OUT LOANS FOR A BOOT CAMP AND IT CHANGED HIS LIFE. I told him that I was not sure that was a great idea for me at the time."

"After we had this talk they started mentioning at meet ups that they decided to offer more flexible payment plans for people with less steady income. Ultimately the price was the same (1000 up to 5000 for a week/weekend and makeover), but they were offering to allow people to make payments rather than do the full amount at once. THEY WERE ALSO STRONGLY ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO TAKE OUT LOANS BECAUSE THIS WAS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR FUTURE HAPPINESS AND MONEY DID NOT MATTER NEARLY AS MUCH AS THAT. "

"I ALSO WENT IN TO SEE THEIR PROFESSIONAL STYLIST HENNASSY BEAR, A SUPER HOT GIRL, AND SHE WAS SOOOOO FORCEFUL IN TRYING TO GET ME TO SIGN UP FOR HER STYLE MAKEOVER. Once again prices were ranging from 1000 for a simple one day makeover up to like 10,000 to shut down an entire store and have it to ourselves. I told her I could not afford that, but maybe in a few months when my income is more stable. She kept insisting she only had two spots left that month and that if I gave her my number she would talk to Arash and see if he would allow her to workout a payment plan. I kept shutting her down softly by saying no I just can't afford it. She insisted on taking my number and said she'd call me back, but thankfully she never did. AFTER REALIZING THESE PEOPLE WERE CON ARTISTS WHO ARE FULL OF SHIT I STOPPED GOING TO THE MEETINGS. Too bad dozens of other guys are still lured in there every week and drop big bills for nothing. EVEN WITH THEIR 5000 MAKEOVERS THEY LOOK FAKE AND UNCOMFORTABLE. "

"Hope that wasn't too long. Good luck with what you're doing it's a great thing."

"K. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates