Thursday, February 9, 2012

0 Complimentary Online Dating Profile Critique

Complimentary Online Dating Profile Critique Image
It's been a fun summer at Cyber-Dating Expert Headquarters helping singles with their Irresistible online dating profiles, cheering them on when they happily retire them in favor of finding themselves in a committed relationship, and best of all, reading your online dating stories that you shared on Facebook and at CyberDatingExpert.com.

Now that summer is almost over, it's time to announce the winners of the Looking for Love Online summer promotion.

In the category of worst date, our winner is Teresa Marroquin from Texas.

Teresa will receive a complimentary Irresistible online dating profile and a 3-month membership to Match.com. In her submission, Teresa's online date flew from Philadelphia to visit her for four days in Texas.

Find out why her date turned out to be a "Gorilla Guido," and wasn't what she expected.

"A guy came from Philly, PA to meet me & visit me in south Texas for 4 days, just two weeks ago. This guy is a "Gorilla Guido" type guy btw. We get ready to go to the club, he starts to get ready, just like you see in the show Jersey Shore but 10x worse. We get in the car to leave and he is shirtless. We get in the parking lot and he needs to "pump up" before we can go in, so he starts to do pushups shirtless and says he'd be using his dumbbells too, but didn't bring them."

"He didn't want me talking to anyone, he didn't want me to say hi to anyone, I was stuck against the wall & wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. We called it an early night. Early the next morning he snuck out while I was still asleep. He text messaged me telling me he felt guilty for leaving his son back home. He still calls me his wifey, texts me, and wants me to go up to Philly to visit! I don't think I'm the only one he saw while he was down here in Texas."

In the category of funniest date, our winner is Carol McLeod Sanders from Alabama. Carol will receive a complimentary online dating profile critique and an autographed copy of "The Perils of Cyber-Dating. "Carol's funniest date was with a man over 60 years older than her.

"My funniest date was with an 84 yr. old man when I was 22. We were walking about a mile back to his home and my car. During the walk from the Parade, he conned me into thinking he couldn't go to the Homecoming game because he had no ticket or a way to go. I gave him a ticket and told him I would pick him up. When I got to his house, there were five sets of eyes peering thru his curtains! When we got to the game they all mysteriously showed up. I knew then I had been duped! I ended up buying drinks and food for six men instead of one. But we had a ball ! I never saw these men again but they smiled from ear to ear all day!"

All of those who entered the contest will receive a free email online dating profile critique. All of us at Cyber-Dating Expert thank you for participating and sharing your stories.

If you're truly ready to become irresistible and want to know the secrets to finding love online, let us know. With the change of seasons, many singles are joining online dating sites and are ready to find love.

"For more dating advice, go to http://pualib.com"

Labels: find out  girlfriend will swarm  women online  various dating services  online real  cloud swarm satisfy  cloud satisfy  easier women life  dating online  pua routine  job interview body language  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates