Wednesday, April 4, 2012

0 Do You Want Your Ex Back

Do You Want Your Ex Back Image
Do you want to get your ex-girlfriend back? An ex girlfriend can still be highly desirable and sexy to you. There is just something about an ex-girlfriend that makes them sexy and extremely hot. You know what they like sexually, so there's no guess work involved. There's something exciting about that cross between familiarity and the fact that you don't have her anymore. I can think of many an ex-girlfriend that I fantasied about night after night. This in itself is enough to drive any guy totally crazy!

I am going to give you a few tips to give you the best possible chance of getting your ex-girlfriends back. The most important tip is knowing how your ex-girlfriend behaves. The first thing I want to mention, and I also want to use this as a bit of a warning, is that if your girlfriend is slightly psycho or has some destructive issues, don't even bother trying to get her back! I've had many an ex-girlfriend like this and they are not worth the trouble! I mean, really? Why would you want someone who brings troubles and issues back into your life?

There are a lot of women out there that are fairly acidic, they're very toxic people and I know for myself that sometimes when it's come to fantasizing about an ex-girlfriend, or wanting one back, it's usually these bad girls or the more toxic ones that I've thought about the most. They can have a very negative effect on simply how good you feel about yourself, the sort of results you are getting, and destroy your self-esteem.

Many of us were raised by good women and have beliefs about women that they can do no wrong, or that they're ultimately very good people. I've got to say a lot of women just aren't like that. Many are actually unpleasant people and to date them again is just plain insanity. They will cripple your self-esteem and self-worth, and I think it's important that you do whatever possible to disconnect from any women that makes you feel like that.

As much as you may be tempted to give her a call, see how's she's doing, or reconnect with her, resist that temptation at all cost. I know for myself, one of my most life changing experiences is when I broke up with a girl who was very toxic. She had a lot of issues and problems; and if I looked at my life on a graph, my life graph went down when I was with her. She brought no positivity to my life at all.

I must say when I am in a relationship and have a girlfriend, I judge it based on what sort of effect she has on my life. Is my income increasing, am I looking better, am I fitter, am I happier, or are those things decreasing in my life? If I am with this woman, am I becoming more socially isolated, are my problems increasing, and am I attracting more crisis? If these negative things are happening, then realistically the relationship is toxic. So before it goes any further, I end it!

Before I give you any advice about getting your ex-girlfriends back, you need to analyze the situation and make sure she's really worth it. Make sure that she's not one of these toxic women that's going to have a negative impact on your life. Also, make sure you're getting back with your ex-girlfriend for the right reasons. If it's because she's someone you can't have anymore, then this is the wrong reason to get back together and your relationship will more than likely end pretty quickly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates