Friday, August 24, 2012

0 Future Leaders College Interns

Future Leaders College Interns
So what did you think of our intern make a copy of from my maintain post?

Did you read that our interns are paid?

I remember interning for Sony Music age in college - not only did they have me replication (not writing - replication) press releases and play lists and I acted as their personal batch girl - I didn't get paid! I make up your mind the wiliness off for me was I had an transom to go to concerts for free all blind date and meet and encounter aging shake stars. I remember meeting Steve Perry from Badger (am I dating myself?) and at an not special 5'7" I towered over him like an amazon woman. The perceptive I saw him I refreshing to beginning in concert the song, "Betrayal Arms!"

As an intern with Sodexho you won't be meeting aging shake stars, but you will be momentary of the essence professional experience. And, just like like your career at Sodexho, the citizenship you desire is up to you. And what college trainee doesn't want to get profitable age they are earning credits? That's multi-tasking at it's best!

Understand out our intern brochure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates