Sunday, August 5, 2012

0 Great Free Report What Women Really Want Released

Great Free Report What Women Really Want Released
A gift, from me to you, disclosing a lot of the "forbidden knowledge" about what women really want from men, and something even more important, what they respond to without realizing it!

Today I'm just going to issue a quick reminder, but it's one that you'll find useful. I've compiled another free report, called "What Women REALLY Want," and it's composed of eleven of my favorite e-mail lessons on the subject. Some of my peers are pretty angry that I'm giving it away, because it's 50 pages long, full of valuable, tested and accurate information, and makes some of their primary for-sale products look pretty weak by comparison.

But I don't care!

You, my readers, are a great group, and as I mentioned earlier, I'm moving all activity to our forum site, http://forum.makingherhappy.com, and that includes my "What Women REALLY Want" report. And since it's a subject that has been erroneously considered "forbidden knowledge," or at least "unattainable," for as long as any of us can remember, feel free to forward it to your friends, post it on file-sharing networks, or distribute it in any other manner you can think of.

It will help your friends, or at least entertain them, and it will help get the word out as well. Indeed, it will make you somewhat of a hero to your circle, since you're handing them the secret to the most ancient mystery of mysteries; as I've mentioned, Sigmund Freud himself is commonly quoted as saying, "The Great Question, which I have not answered, is 'WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT?'" and here you are, Johnny-on-the-Spot with the answer. So seriously, help me spread the word. The bigger this group gets, the more I can do for you and the less it's going to cost you.

Old links to this report are embedded in the newsletter and blog templates, but many of you new readers may not have found them. I've posted over a thousand newsletters, some multiple times, and my archive is getting admittedly large. So bringing all these lessons together like this in a targeted, hand-picked collection seems to help a lot of people see situations more clearly. You can never start fixing problems too early when you know how to fix them, so make good use of it and spread it around!

While you're at it, go ahead and grab my free "Break-Up Busting 101" report, too. You can download both in the same place at http://forum.makingherhappy.com/showthread.php/144-Free-Reports!

"Break-Up Busting 101" is the same kind of thing, about 45 pages of great information on how problems evolve into break-ups, often unnecessarily, and how to reverse them, and a few paragraphs about my book, "THE Man's Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage" as well, which you can find at http://www.makingherhappy.com.

In the meantime, live well, be well, and have a wonderful day!

David Cunningham "Being a man is something to which one should aspire, not something for which he should apologize." --David Cunningham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates