Tuesday, April 23, 2013

0 Taylor Swift Speaks Out About New Boyfriend From One Direction

Taylor Swift Speaks Out About New Boyfriend From One Direction
Taylor can't seem to find the right man, but is Harry Styles from One Direction THE one? Well, Taylor Swift says 18-year-old One Direction heartthrob Harry "incredibly good-looking" and says he was one of the most amazing things to happen in her life.According to sources, Taylor, who is 23, told a pal:"It's crazy. He's fantastic. I love him. He just puts you at ease. He's the embodiment of youthful energy. It's really inspiring." "He's opening my mind to so many thoughts. Our relationship doesn't feel like a weight."She was heard openly discussing her relationship with Harry at last weekend's Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball at London's 02 Arena.She told a friend:"We do normal things, like go out to eat, take pictures and make videos. He's cute, incredibly good looking, smells good and I'm enjoying the flirtation. Meeting him is just one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me."She admitted she worries about their future, saying:"The future, the past, the present, where's this all going? It's like everything. But things are good".She told also Look magazine: "I'd like to think that I don't have to lear the same lesson twice. As I move on from men that hurt me, or who were just not right, I think I start to narrow it down.""I've been betrayed, cheated on and tricked, but it's never put me off love! I think about love all the time."Taylor has had many public relationships with John Mayor, CONNER KENNEDY, Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner from "Twilight", and Jake Gyllenhaal.....What do you think? Is Harry 'the one' for Taylor?RELATED LINKS:BYE BYE CONOR KENNEDY..TAYLOR SWIFT CHEATS & ALREADY WITH NEW BOYFRIEND? NEW MUSIC: TAYLOR SWIFT "WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates