Wednesday, July 31, 2013

1 How Can I Tell If A Woman Is A Lesbianbi

How Can I Tell If A Woman Is A Lesbianbi
I'm a 23 year old woman. I have been attracted to males AND females ever since I was a kid. I've never been intimate with either one though. But I really want to try being intimate with a woman while I am still young. I have noticed women that I am attracted to and I have had a few women flirt with me. But how can I tell if a woman is really a lesbian/bi without prying in her business? Also, how can I approach a woman that I am interested in and want to get to know in a respectful manner?How can I tell if a woman is a lesbian/bi?Well, if they are flirting with you, then more than likely they are attracted to you. I don't know how you feel about bars or anything, but you can go to bars that are for lesbians and such, and you can meet a lot of new people there. Maybe get a few numbers and talk around. Dance, ect. Good luck(:Also if you'd rather not do that. Go on myspace or something. There's tons of people on there of all orietations. (:How can I tell if a woman is a lesbian/bi?I am bi, too bad you dont live here, anywho on the other matter, Girls are hard to tell. Some times they give off slight signals like touchy feely or continuous laughter or smiling, really the only way to approach such a matter is to ask! that or ask them what their thoughts on bisexuality is! I have been bi since i was young too (7 to be exact) i just get a feeling when a girl is bi! if your interested hardcore and want it to be no strings attached, post on craigslist under personals, encounters w4w! I wish i could tell you more, oh and most girls these days are bi or bi-curious. so your chances are high!Well you yourself have the answer in your question...you quoted ';I have been attracted to males AND females ever since I was a kid.';....Well, what the feeling you get or know when you are attracted?Its the same way of telling if a person is Lesbian or Bi....its some kind of connection or chemistry.....that automatically attracts one to another...Just look into her eyes..deeply and she will react back same if she is interested in you.....:)Have fun...cheers..The path you intend to take my daughter is unwise. Please see a shrink to help you with your problem. How can u be attracted to someone of the same sex? Please don't degrade your morales any further. The society you live in has come to accept wrong things, this does not mean you should be part of them.Im not sure, but if u find out let me know!

Credit: pualib.blogspot.com

1 comments:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this eye-opening video to uncover a strong secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates