Saturday, July 13, 2013

0 How To Fall For A Pirate Assassin

How To Fall For A Pirate Assassin
Like always, when I play Assassins Creed, I have to do an obligatory Love picture. This time I was flirting with the idea to do a love scene on the round table in the Captains cabin on the Jackdaw. To do that I needed a lot of screenshots references to imagine the whole cabin, Edwards tattoos, the crates, the model ship, the bags, the tables and the ropes, the maps, weapons and of course, the RUM. And the research of the love pose that suit the characters (coz Edward has a fiery temper and rushes in dodgy adventures). That is always a hard one to find the right one.

At the beginning of my painting I was not sure, who this woman is that Edwards is holding in his arms so firmly.

And now, after I finished the game, I am just more confused about the fact, that I dunno, who this woman is.

SPOILER


First I thought of Anne Bonny, but after I have seen that dramatic scene with her loss of her babyboy in the game I came to the conclusion, that is wrong to use her. Then there is Caroline, his wife. After I have palyed the game and read the story, this scene never would happen with Caroline. Mary Read also wasn't an option, she is too much a friend to Edward and the fact, that she died in prison is a reason not to use her, too. After all, Edward was still a married man with "greater purposes than Rum and Plunder".

And what about his second wife? Tessa? He met her after his Pirate life, so... damn... I dunno, who this gal is. Not a trashy whore, of course.She has to be one, Edward loves deeply. I can only imagine, that he get to know her the years after Caroline had died and before Tessa. A woman, he fell in love with, but died under weird circumstances, like all woman of Edward had. Dramatic, like all things in Edwards life.

SPOILER END


To cut a long story short, this is my Lovepic. I hope, you enjoy this! It is my most complex Lovepic so far. And I hope a good friend will do a fanfiction of this, I am more than eager to read it!

(c) Original Character by Ubisoft

(c) Artistic depiction by me

EDIT: I am overwhelmed with emotions: SHE DID IT! Wrote me a story to this artwork: I want to thank " for her fanfiction "Delicia De La Luz". THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have to read it:"
DELICIA DE LA LUZHe muttered and irritably drank from the bottle by his elbow. His eyes, blue and tired, stared at the maps in front of him spread across the large wooden table and could make no sense of what was drawn or written there. He had been at this for hours, trying to find that Spanish galleon with 10 000 reales on board. She had to be there somewhere - his information was good as to that. First hand in fact.

At that he smiled, chortling, and took another swig of rum. Smacking his lips, his mind a little fuzzy - it was late and this was not his first bottle of rum, not by a long shot - he rubbed his sand filled eyes. Glancing out of the stern window he started. It was later than he'd thought. He could just see the edge of the moon. He should have been abed long since. His glance caught the three-candle candelabrum on the table. The candles were more than half burned.

"Damn me..." he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck. He'd have to do this tomorrow. When his pa

EDIT2: OH WOW, I never expected to get a DD for this! Thank you so much! I am double surprised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates