Friday, August 23, 2013

0 Hypnosis Nlp And Your Mind

Hypnosis Nlp And Your Mind
When I first trained in hypnotherapy, NLP and psychotherapy back in 1990, I took a course that was part time over 3 years. I learned lots of really great things, much of which I will never use! However at some level even those things I'll never use consciously still have a positive effect on my work because they gave me a greater understanding into people and problems that arise within us.

But one thing I remember more than anything was one of the tutors saying how that when he was at university he had first learned hypnosis and had used it so that he could he could get by with only a few hours sleep every night. Basically he would use self hypnosis to suggest that he would benefit from the equivalent of several hours sleep in the few minutes he was doing self hypnosis.

I thought that was really cool! This was when I really first discovered hypnosis and NLP training and it opened up a world of possibilities to me!

The tutor went on to show how hypnosis can even help to influence blood flow - something which I started to use with myself for amazing results. I used to get nosebleeds that would last for hours, but after learning how to do self hypnosis and use suggestions, I was able to stop nosebleeds in a matter of seconds. I even found that when I once picked up a hot plate from the oven without gloves (by accident of course!) that I immediately suggested my hand was packed with ice and the skin would return to normal - and sure enough, almost right in front of my eyes I saw the burn disappear.

Many people hear about how hypnosis and NLP can teach someone how to influence people, but the most important area is how to use hypnosis to have a positive influence on yourself.

You can have amazing influence on your own physiology - you can influence your body and health at so many different levels that you probably couldn't even imagine! You can help alleviate headaches, pain, migraine, stomach problems, your immune system and so many other areas as well!

Hypnosis and NLP can literally change your life! From improving your health right through to teaching how to develop charisma.

It can be one of the most powerful learnings that anyone will discover in their lives, but the journey starts when you learn in the right way. There are so many different places you can learn NLP and hypnosis now because it has become so popular. But remember you are working with your mind, so choose very carefully.

Credit: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates