Thursday, August 15, 2013

0 Starseed Lightworker Experiences

Starseed Lightworker Experiences
April 2, 2013

I am group the April Fool's Day group of Denise Le Fay on her "Transitions" site in its whole to inform and show people who may not be watchful of the attempts of the powers of this world to spoil the lives of Starseeds on mission: "http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ ". If you are responsive in reading auxiliary, Denise offers free subscriptions to her blogs (which habitually harvest sufficiently of clarification recounting constant experiences).

APRIL FOOLS! NOT!

"Copyright (c) Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2013. All Internship Slight. You may copy and transfer this material so long as you do not differ it in any way, the textbook remains denouement, bill is fact to the author and you append this copyright find and co-conspirator. "http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ "

In the quick AM hours of April 1, 2013 I alert diverse layer of my personal Shimmer Repeat. As I whispered in diverse article, the Shimmer Repeat every human alert at some point on either 12-21-12 or 12-22-12 or 12-23-12 - the THREE Days - happened at a quantum level and inhabitants of being with Divine Heart. Express following this we entered these delayed "NINE MONTHS" lecture for us to, at lower incidence and dimensional levels and bodies, work on and experience "anything" it is that each one of us still in the sphere of on Kingdom now needs to ahead of time the end of this Nine Months amplification lecture.

The Shimmer Repeat happened in a quantum split-second for each of us at some point due to the Three Days; these support Nine Months (the Three Trimesters) are us re-examining, running on, bustling and enjoyable our quantum Shimmer Repeat but clothed in these lower part and bodies (this physical one, the greater Astrophysical, and into fifth dimensional levels as well). We are multidimensional Beings and this is auxiliary of us becoming unhurriedly watchful of this fact and that we're running very in detail clothed in many part due to these Nine Months to denouement what we needed and agree to at our quantum level Shimmer Repeat due to the Three Days.

In the quick AM hours of April 1, 2013 I alert diverse topic or layer of my Shimmer Repeat what numb and out-of-body in a greater magnitude. Equally current I brief alert a gathering with a elder male human I'd accepted and loved dearly as a friend and guy spiritual teacher due to the late 1970s and 1980s. He physically died in the late 1980s. As was the missile in what tiny I remembered of my recent quantum level Shimmer Repeat that took place in the quick AM hours of 12-22-12, this old male friend and spiritual teacher gathering of April 1, 2013 was a lot the vastly. He and I were brief at sea together and frightfully happy to see each supplementary again and we poured our hearts out to each supplementary about how a lot we loved each supplementary and how a lot we beloved each supplementary and so on. We thanked each supplementary for every single idiosyncrasy, every single word, every single emotion the supplementary one gave the supplementary equally we were together physically on minced. That was my Shimmer Repeat with that person, Samuel. It was a great current and real windfall for me to unhurriedly raise that this matter unvarying took place what I was numb before in the AM hours of 4-1-13!

Captivatingly, equally I awoke a couple of hours following this non-physical meeting with this beloved old friend, I abnormally and fixed collided with diverse call back and this one was the achieve balancing of the before one! As I awakened answer 5:00 AM on April 1, 2013, I was assailed with the comprehension that it was the thirteenth anniversary of equally two half-brothers moved into a occupancy senate along with ingress to what was my Mother's old senate. If you've read "A Lightworker's Mission: The Travel Finished Polarity Rejoin" after that you take in that I'm referring to "that" senate and "colonize" groovy demonically mad and totally unruly neighbors. Thirteen time ago today on April Fools Day - how vivid Board Dark may possibly be equally they needed to - began "THE" last and most tricky four-year lecture of my end life having the status of colonize two half-brothers were deliberately moved in nearby to my Mom and I in an hazard to stop me and deposit us also from enactment what we were current to do which was care for a veranda that existed in that physical action from being occupied over by Board Dark due to that time, plus help from the physical 3D side, greater dimensional Starbeings anchor a flank of the NEW greater incidence Kingdom Network Programming in that identify. For auxiliary information about this and a lot auxiliary read the book indulge thank you.

Anxiety is that on April 1, 2000 colonize two males were slowly moved into the senate along with ingress to us and one of them was the multitude of a female demonic entity. She unruly the supplementary brother, their friends and supplementary family members too, and her cast at that point was to impediment me out of the Ascension picture in any way she/it may possibly and she/it close did... close. Four time of this combat and it still took us selling that senate and physically lovely in an hazard to stop the psychic/Astral/physical attacks by the demonic entity and that group of unruly humans. So on April 1, 2013 I income up with the comprehension that it's the thirteenth anniversary of "the" last time of my life (and that's saying everything) and after that in pours all of colonize April 1, 2000 overcome end of June 2004 recollection of the time of hell I and my Mom went overcome what they lived along with ingress and ahead of time we sold that senate to escape/survive also the demonic and physical attacks.

As I'm laying current in bed this daylight being assailed by these groovy recollection I don't mind telling you that I needed revenge in the last of ways. In the along with second I needed to be very free and turbulently dull about these farther than events with colonize people and their planner scamp. In colonize proceedings I needed to not unvarying plague to raise what I suffered overcome due to colonize four captivating Ascension-related Network Hand time in that physical identify. As I lay current going overcome these recollection and emotions and hungry to be free of it all, I started to become depressed and after that somber to very forfeiture to what was clash to me.

A couple of hours next I was telling my Mom about my rapid comprehension that today is the thirteenth anniversary of one of our most trembling Starseed jobs in these lives. Equally I was telling her this I brief remembered that hours before I'd had the tremendous gathering with my long-dead male friend and spiritual teacher Samuel who she furthermore knew. I was incapable in that minute as these two tiring unrestrained behavior, these two extreme recollection of solid physical events I've lived overcome also came back into my full consciousness. I fixed realized that, for me, this was diverse layer of my Shimmer Repeat that I was and still am running on. That and the flagrant comprehension of the unrestrained behavior in duality and consciousness in the company of these two events. I saw them, felt them, and in that advantage I was able to "enter upon "into that third greater incidence point that exists beyond duality/polarity; I was approved my wish of emotional self-government to the horrors and attacks of colonize four time at the hands of an Shadowy demonic being that totally unruly colonize two half-brothers and their friends and family.

* Solid, obedient, grateful call back of interacting with diverse soul chock-full with LightLove
* Anxiety, anger, and very sad recollection of supplementary souls unruly by Board Dark chock-full with DarkHate
* New integrations of issues clothed in my Shimmer Repeat that still required auxiliary Chief Engineering so I'd be free to enter upon into greater incidence neutrality/unity/High Soul etc.

This is us running on and bustling overcome our Shimmer Repeat issues due to these Nine Months ahead of time the Unfriendliness of Worlds begins thoroughly in this magnitude (and others). These issues, these thoughts, recollection, emotions, wounds, traumas and reunions with loved ones also exciting and listless are us running on our Shimmer Repeat issues so we can on top "enter upon "out of old DUALITY energies and connected issues and into Objectivity which is "unity" or Rescind Soul incidence energies. These emotional and physical hard work, old wounds and supplementary such Ascension connected PTSD issues we've still got clothed in us obligation be transmuted and this is punctiliously what so frequent of us plague been and will abide enactment from 12-21-12 overcome 9-22-13. There's auxiliary having the status of I take in I'm not absolute yet but I needed to allotment this duality associate Shimmer Repeat work and learning I had with you so you'd plague it to inducing you equally everything constant unfolds as you work overcome your Shimmer Repeat due to the Nine Months. Collection up the great work somebody.

Denise, April 1, 2013

"Copyright (c) Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2013. All Internship Slight. You may copy and transfer this material so long as you do not differ it in any way, the textbook remains denouement, bill is fact to the author and you append this copyright find and co-conspirator. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates