Thursday, May 8, 2014

0 Adams Experience With Ukrainian Dating Agencies Is This

Adams Experience With Ukrainian Dating Agencies Is This
I believe (because it is my experience) that the 'Agency' is the #1 place and chance for men to be scammed. Whilst I have only been to Ukraine 5 times, it must be understood that I have spent over three (3) months fulltime sitting around in Ukraine (90% of the time by myself), having taken the chance on love and visited again because I thought I had met someone unique and substantial but only to have the online relationship which lasted anywhere from 4 months (70 letters exchanged) up to 10 months (approximately 160 letters).

I have seen behavior that at first I put up with because I did not want to cause any problems and ruin my chance of losing the girl/woman who I had come all that way to meet. But my last visit to Zaporozhe in late 2012, the relationship was over before we even met. I have travelled all that way, spent all that time money and effort and when I got there I was supposed to have a evening date with this young single mum. We have corresponded for over four (4) months and I had share everything with her, bought her gifts and told her about my previous ten (10) year history and the troubles I had experience.

She said she understands and promised me with all her heart that she was not like that and would never do that to me. Yet one (1) before I was supposed to meet her in the foyer of the Intourist Hotel I got a phone call to my room from the agency telling me that Olga could not spend too much time me on our first date since she was busy. I was told that maybe only half an hour (30 minutes).

I was very upset at this and tried to cancel the date, telling them that I knew this game very well and I knew where it would end, yet the woman from the agency was very determine for the date to go ahead and telephone me back ten (10) minutes later and said everything was okay and Olga could now spend more time with me. I tried to cancel it but she was very persuasive and persistent. I went on the date and behaved like a gentleman that I am but I already knew it was over.

The date was okay and pleasant enough but Olga was very distant and cold (socially correct yet emotionally guarded). The following day (Sunday) the agency had organized for Olga and me (with our interpreter) to go to the famous Khortysia island on the Dnieper River. Once gain all very pleasant and expensive (considering the real cost of living in Ukraine) the day finished with a taxi ride back into the city and 380 shopping spree.

As you can image I was done after that. And I would tell you similar stories of games and manipulation with every trip I have ever made to Ukraine. So are all Ukrainian dating agencies dishonest? Well probably not, but I have a perfect record for 5 out of 5 who were. Are you sure you want take that chance?

With respect and care

Adam



Reference: dating-for-black-men.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates