Tuesday, May 20, 2014

0 Women When You Flirt With Men How Do You Expect Them To Respond By Flirting Back Or Something Else

Women When You Flirt With Men How Do You Expect Them To Respond By Flirting Back Or Something Else
This if the intention is to develop an aquantence or moreWomen when you flirt with men, how do you expect them to respond ? By flirting back or something else?

flirt back :) buy me a drink dance with me. smile. brush my arm. make me laugh. make eye contact.... just make mefeel special ;)Women when you flirt with men, how do you expect them to respond ? By flirting back or something else?

Both. They should flirt back then do something else

I'm an outrageous flirt - and I'm married, but yes, I do expect the bloke to flirt back. At the end of the day it's fun and makes light of a lot of awkward situations! It doesn't mean it's going to lead to anything!

anything really like smile, cheeky smile ;), if they flirt back thats the best though =)

i only ever flirt if i want it to be reciprocated, as i never play with people's feelings

if the man likes me i would expect him to flirt back or ask me if i wanted to go out on a date sometime

Origin: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates