Thursday, November 27, 2014

0 New Russian Dating Member Didie 27 Philippines Dumaguete City

New Russian Dating Member Didie 27 Philippines Dumaguete City
didie, Female, 27 (Taurus) - Philippines Negros Oriental Dumaguete City

Education:

Occupation:

English:


Russian:

Height: 160cm

Weight: 50kg

Eye:


Hair:

I'm family oriented. I'm not hard to please, I'm such a kid at heart, it doesn't take much to make me happy. and I'm absolutely ready to meet and settle down with the right man. and when i do find him, i ill shower him with love each and every waking day of our.I am a simple woman with a good heart. In my life I always treat people with honesty and respect, and of course I want the same.I'm a down to earth person who wants to make friends.I like those with good sense of humor and can communicate well. Intelligence is an asset i admire most in a person.Friendly funny and sensible are few of the descriptions i can say about myself.I hate people who speak ill of others cause everyone has a unique character that differs her from the rest.I'm not beautiful and i`m not perfect but i`m honest, loyal, understanding and caring person and have a big heart.and i will be respect others if they can respect me.I` can be extremely quite or extremely loud.i am open minded whom can count on...i`m strong on my will.I'm always be positive thinking.

Looking for:


Willing to relocate:

Its not how much you have, but how much we enjoy that makes the people happy.A genuine open and honest guy. with a good sense of humor and fun loving family guy.Here to meet someone who is down to earth and easy going. I like a person to be honest. No matter what we do or how we do things the truth always comes out. With honesty you develop trust. In time you have good communication with no doubts. I hope to find my soul mate here.I want to meet a special man with a good heart, understanding, have a good sense of humor, love family life who will love me as I am and want to be loved by me. And like I told before, he must treat other people with honesty and respecting. Well, I know that there are so many gentle men out there but I believe only one of you is special for me.Further, he should have patience and good spirit towards life.

Reference: umad-dating-advices.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates