Tuesday, April 7, 2009

0 Chemistry Pick Up Lines

Chemistry Pick Up Lines Image
If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.

I have mass. You have mass. We are naturally attracted!

Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.

Hey there girl, it appears to me that you are one of the major sources that increases the entropy of the universe. You see, you are hot and the heat you are releasing is making our universe more disordered.

Im more attracted to you then F is attracted to an electron.

Baby are you an electron because you charge me up!

I will fondle your vesicles while you caress my golgi body.

I must have a low creatinine clearance cause I can't seem to get you out of my system.

I want to work on your leucine zipper with my zinc fingers.

If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so i could get in you and explode!

Do you wanna join functional groups with me, and let me release a water molecule?

We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.

You are the photon to my photosystem: you excite my electron until I reach my reaction centre.

You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.

If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.

We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.

Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?

According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me.

Baby can you feel the electricity in the air? Cause I think your voltage gated channels are about to open and cause us to reach our action potential.

Labels: wack pick up lines  pick up lines to say to a girl  online dating dublin  christian pick up lines  the funniest pick up lines  corny pinoy pick up lines  bruno mckay  deep trance  body language for dummies pdf  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates