Saturday, April 18, 2009

0 Good Romantic Pick Up Lines

Good Romantic Pick Up Lines Image
Guys are, for the most part, unoriginal. We have a tough time thinking about what to say to women and often there is nothing up there. Often I get tongue tied and the only thing I can remember is a pick up line. No wonder we often resort to mostly lame pick up lines. But not all the lines are bad, some of our lines turn out to be very romantic, whether by accident or by design.

If you can't think of a great line, here is a simple one that often works..."Hi"

I have Skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?7/10 ORIGINAL AND COLOURFUL. I LIKE IT.

My dad was Fred Astaire, and my mom was Ginger Rogers. Would you like to dance? 8/10 IF YOU CAN BACK IT UP WITH SOME NICE MOVES, THIS IS A WINNER.

Can I read your T-shirt in brail? 6/10 - HOW DID THIS DUMB LINE GET HERE?

My heart skipped a beat, when I saw you. 9/10 - IT'S CORNY BUT POWERFUL TOO. GIRLS LOVE THIS KIND OF STUFF.

You might as well sleep with me because I'm going to tell everyone we did anyway! 8/10 - HILARIOUS BUT SO BAD. YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXCEPT AS A JOKE.

Damn, I'm glad I'm not blind! 7/10 - CUTE LINE, WORKS FOR ME.

Is it hot in here or is it just you? 8/10 - IT'S A GREAT LINE EXCEPT TOO MANY GUYS HAVE USED IT. TRY TO BE ORIGINAL.

Do you believe in love at first site, or should I walk past you again? 7/10 - WITTY BUT I AM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE. IT COULD WORK.

Is your name Campbell?because you're mmm mmm good! 6/10 - CORNY TO THE MAX. DON'T PARROT COMMERCIALS PLEASE.

Do you have any Irish in you? Would you like some? 8/10 TOO FUNNY. POINTS OFF FOR RUDENESS. PS YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE THE WORD IRISH FOR ANY OTHER COUNTRY OR ETHNIC PLACE AND IT STILL WORKS.

Throw away those lame pick up lines and lEARN HOW TO BECOME A REAL PLAYER with my little secret book.

More great lines are here: Corny Pick Up Lines.

Thanks for subscribing. (if you have not, click on the RRS feed icon on the top right and you will automatically get new posts sent to you.

Labels: hilarious pick up lines  pick up lines for women  really bad pick up lines  casual online dating  online dating advice  good pick up lines for men  david deangelo interview  derren brown  david deangelo mailbag  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dating for Average Guys Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates